Re: Accidentally spent donuts!! Help!

by jordan_kre474

Original Post

Re: Accidentally click on donuts

★★★ Newbie
I agree! EA should provide a "are you sure" button. I spent my donuts by accidentally tapping to fast :-(
Message 51 of 60 (543 Views)

Re: Accidentally click on donuts

Read the post above your first one on this thread! There IS a confirm donut spend in the game! 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 52 of 60 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello, I just found out about this where you can get your donuts back. I spent 10 donuts on the bench with the coat, and who knows how many more by collecting money from houses and other buildings before I found out about the option to spend. Please can I get some back thanks
Message 53 of 60 (515 Views)

EA does not refund spent donuts on items bought or accidentally spent. There is a confirm donut spend in the app. Make sure you turn yours on and check it every time there is an update of the app.

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 54 of 60 (512 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
First off love the game but have the same complaint as most, been hoarding doughnuts like gold and recently accidentally taped on a funzo and lost basically all I had along with a few here and there with meaningless tasks. Is there anyway I can be reimbursed? I realize I am partially to blame, but it is an easy mistake to make when you are playing.
Message 55 of 60 (474 Views)

EA usually does not refund for accidentally spent donuts. There is a confirm donut spend within the game. Make sure you turn that on so this does not happen again. You are more then welcome to contact EA help center to see if they are willing to help you out, but it is rare that they refund the donuts.

Go to http://help.ea.com/
Click on help with a game
Click on the Simpson's Tapped Out logo
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on contact us
Select your appropriate platform
Click next on bottom right
Select a topic
Tell us a little more: Simpson's Tapped Out
Click next

You will then have the option for Answer HQ, Live Chat or Email or a Call Me Option!

If you see live chat and want to wait, click it.

If you want to send an email, click that one.

If you want a call back, choose that one and enter a phone number for them to call you back!

NOT EVERY OPTION IS AVAILABLE! DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION AND TIME DAY, WILL DEPEND ON YOUR OPTIONS!!

Good luck!

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 56 of 60 (472 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I accidentally spent 56 donuts. I've been enjoying Simpsons Tapped out for several years now, and I love it, you've made a great tap game, but I've had the same phone the entire time and now the game runs slowly. All the intense Christmas action caused the game to freeze as i tried to scroll down to the gift-makers in Santas Workshop, and I had hurried the almost-completed elves before I could hit the cancel button. I've set the options to warn me in the future if I'm about to spend donuts, but I'd really appreciate a hand, because that's a lot of donuts to spend on one action set. As a rule I only spend donuts on buildings and characters. I find that the most rewarding. I'll be extra careful on busy screens in the future, and I'm going to upgrade from iPhone 4 to 6 pretty soon, so this probably won't happen again. Thank you so much! Simpsons Tapped Out rules!
Message 57 of 60 (463 Views)

If you would have read the posts in this thread, you would have the link to contact EA help center. They are the ones that need to decide to replace your donuts.....usually they will not replace misspent donuts as there is a confirm donut spend in the game as well. 

Please take the time to read the threads you post in, there may be helpful information on them already. Good luck and happy tapping. 

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 58 of 60 (459 Views)

Turn on Confirm Donut Spend to minimise accidental spending of Donuts.
A popup message will appear everytime you're about to spend donuts.

Build menu. Hammer/saw
Popup top right: cogwheel
Set CDS "on"

This does not apply to Gils deals so tap lightly around those.
CDS often reset itself when you download an update so check that CDS is on after every update.

EA does not usually refund anything but you're welcome to try.
Contact EA directly http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 59 of 60 (453 Views)

Re: Accidentally spending doughnuts

★★★ Newbie

I lost 100 doughnut on the yes guy by accident wtf

Message 60 of 60 (358 Views)