Re: Accidentally click on donuts

by Mer40tris11

Original Post

Re: Accidentally spent donuts!! Help!

★★★★ Apprentice

Rule number 1:

Blame everybody else but yourself and feel justified! Never take responsibility for your own actions, it is not your fault anyway! Sue the Universe! Blaaargh!

Message 41 of 60 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I didn't update my "confirm donut spent" option under setting on the last update. I accidentally spent donuts on the Helper Monkey. Is it possible to get the donuts back?
Message 42 of 60 (467 Views)

★ Novice
I Just use 30 donut to push complete Number 1' Tasks.
This my fourth time I so sad about mistake push can I get donut back or not??
Message 43 of 60 (438 Views)

There is no refunds on accidentally spending donuts. 

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 44 of 60 (435 Views)

MAD! How to get back accidentally spent donuts? ADD A CONFIRM PURCHASE BUTTON WHEN SPENDING DONUTS!

★★★ Newbie
Second time I've accidentally spent my donuts. does anybody know how I can get them back??

Okay, I have been saving my donuts to buy the Springfield sign mountain. However, this is the second time I've accidentally spent my donuts! And, it bought me something super stupid. And worst of all, it did it in Krustyland. Where I never even go. SOOOOO MAD!! I spend so much time and energy, and most importantly, $$MONEY$$ on this game, it makes me so mad to lose the donuts. They're so expensive, as well as so incredibly hard to earn.

The first time I accidentally purchased the itchy character, the second time, I purchased the scratchy character. At least I have a matching set. LOL. Why couldn't I bought at least something I maybe would've liked?!? Why is there not a confirm button when used purchase an item with donuts?

((((EA, PLEASE ADD A 'CONFIRM PURCHASE' BUTTON WHEN PURCHASING AN ITEM WITH DONUTS))))
Message 45 of 60 (424 Views)

Re: MAD! How to get back accidentally spent donuts? ADD A CONFIRM PURCHASE BUTTON WHEN SPENDING DONU

[ Edited ]

@babyboubby there is a confirm donut spend within the game! Has been for awhile now. 

Click on build (saw and hammer), then in the pop up box, upper right corner you will see a little i, click on that and click on confirm donut spend.

As for getting the donuts back that you spent, from my experience, you won't get them back. I know I did not.

But if you would like to try (no harm in trying) you can contact EA help center and let them know.

Go to https://help.ea.com/contact-us
Type "Simpsons Tapped Out" in to the search bar titled "search all products"
Click on the "Simpsons Tapped Out" logo. Some popular troubleshooting options will appear in the window to the right.
If these don't solve your problem, click the "Next" button that's located below the initial recommendations box.
Select your appropriate platform
The window to the right will update with some more relevant troubleshooting guides. If none of these are relevant to your issue, click "Next" again.
On the next screen click on the "select a topic" scroll bar and scroll down to the issue relevant to you.
Insert some more details in to the box below and then click on "Next"
Choose the "email me" option.
Fill in all details relevant to your problem and hit "submit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If an answer has help you, please click accept solution as it may help others with the same issue.
Give xp to those who help. Not required but greatly appreciated!

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 46 of 60 (418 Views)

Please delete this feature or allow us to lock it out

★★★ Newbie

In The Simpsons, Tapped Out, please, please, please, delete the "speed up for x amount of donughts" or allow us to lock it out.  Twice I have accidentaly pissed away donughts because of this.  This last time was trying to get one of those fast moving "robe boys" and I pissed away 86 donughts for no good reason.  It happened too fast to stop.  This is a pointless feature.  Why would we intentionally waste hard to earn donughts on easy to get cash?  And no, I'm not buying anymore donughts, not after the last cluster that insued when I did.   That was a nightmare! 

Message 47 of 60 (415 Views)

Re: Accidentally spending doughnuts

★★★ Newbie
Same thing happened to me with the pink funzo Frown they really should add the confirm question
Message 48 of 60 (345 Views)

Re: Accidentally spending doughnuts

@fallout6969  there is a confirm donut spend in the game! It has been there for awhile! 

Click on build (saw and hammer)

then in the pop up box, upper right corner you will see a little i,

click on that and click on confirm donut spend.

Now, when you click on something that costs donuts, it will ask you if you want to spend them!

Good Luck,~BB~

Message 49 of 60 (344 Views)

Re: Accidentally click on donuts

★★★ Newbie
Happened to me too! :-(
Message 50 of 60 (341 Views)