Re: Accidentally Spent Doughnuts on lumpy!!! HELP!!!!!

by militantducky

Original Post

Re: Accidental use of donuts

★★★★★ Newbie
I was collecting cash that droped & was tapping fast to get the $$ that was all around & it spent it faster than i could stop it.. I was not being stupid. The game is stupid for only now adding a option to verify the use of donut spending..
Message 21 of 60 (1,017 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Also i didn't ask if i was stupid.. I asked who & where to contact someone about my issue.
Message 22 of 60 (1,010 Views)

Accidental donut spent

★★★ Newbie

Message 23 of 60 (978 Views)

Accidentally spent donuts

★★★ Newbie
I just bought a premium whacking license by mistake 50 donuts gone. I went to press info to see what it is at it just bought it so I dunno what it is even for. Probably not worth 50 donuts can this be undone
Message 24 of 60 (997 Views)

Re: Accidentally spent donuts

★★★★ Guide

Nope.  You are stuck with it.

Message 25 of 60 (991 Views)

Accidentally Spent Doughnuts on lumpy!!! HELP!!!!!

★★★ Newbie
I was scrolling through the menu to see if Dr Nick was still up for purchase with my donuts. I guess I accidentally hit lumpy and with non-confirmation lumpy is in my town, uselessly slithering around my town! can I please get my donuts back, I want Dr Nick not this reptile! I plan to contact BBB as a last resort if no one can correct this. Smh
Message 26 of 60 (1,020 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Accidentally Spent Doughnuts on lumpy!!! HELP!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I am not a rep for the game, so I can't comment on getting your doughnuts back. However, to avoid this again, I suggest adjusting your options to confirm doughnut purchases before you buy so that doesn't happen again. 

Click the house button like you're going to buy something.  >> click the information (i) in the top right corner of the box that pops up. >> Under Options, click the "Confirm Donut Spend" button to ON. This will make it so when you go to buy something with donuts, it will ask if you're sure you want to buy it; that way you get a Dr. Nick instead of a Lumpy. Good luck with getting your donuts back though, let us know how it goes! 

Regards,

MilitantRubberDucky

Message 27 of 60 (1,001 Views)

ACCIDENTAL PURCHASE

★★★ Newbie

I ACCIDENTALLY SPENT 80 DONUTS ON $10,000. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO REFUND THIS PURCHASE, AS I WAS SAVING UP FOR THE SPRINGFIELD SIGN.

Message 28 of 60 (990 Views)

Re: ACCIDENTAL PURCHASE

★★★★ Guide

Thats why they added the donut spend confirm option. 

Message 29 of 60 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same Problem... Was scrolling through the things i could buy with donuts and when i got to the end it just bought the purple funzo. i dont want something that dont even make money or gives extra experience. i would really like to have a refund but i bet they dont care about customer service so i guess ill just eat the 10 bucks of donuts used to buy the junk character. NOT HAPPY

Message 30 of 60 (1,357 Views)