Re: ALREADY HAVE SPOOKY HOUSE

by marczimm_a

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

I have two of those houses from last year and I don't want another one. Both for the saving resources and Inot needing a third one in my Springfield.

Please have the questline accept existing houses!

Message 31 of 70 (688 Views)

★ Novice

I wound up crafting 3 of these last year. Please don't make us craft another.

Message 32 of 70 (685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just adding my voice to the chorus: please don't make us add another spooky house - let us use our resources on other things!

Message 33 of 70 (675 Views)

★ Novice

Seems silly to have craft another spooky house when the game obviously recognises you've already got one. This wouldn't normally happen. Just not clear what might be missed if I don't craft. Maybe wait until towards the end of Act One unless EA would like to fix this?...!

Message 34 of 70 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

AGREED !!!
...we shouldn't be punished for being long time players...lately it feels like us long time players are not even valued or considered, the item cap alone speaks for that, our storage boxes are full, we are loosing the joy of decorating, buying things or even free items ... cause "oops" here is another pop up to remind us of the item limit !!!!!....reminding me, not to get excited cause it all has to be stored anyways !! So now, you ask us to build another 3 items (spooky house included)  we have already in our storage box or we cant advance  on the quest line????  
Uummm......let me tell yall something : "You should have let that momorail take us on a ride to a new screen (like the bus to Krusty Land) so we could have a new blank canvas for lots of spooky houses and enjoy the game again" !!!!
Ggrrrrr .. im sorry , i am so frustrated right now .
Ok, oK (*deep breath)....... i start over..
hello there, it would be really nice if yall helped us out with the spooky house situation....thank you kindly

Mhm...
Message 35 of 70 (628 Views)

★★ Novice
Same thing here. I really don't want to have to craft another 1.
Message 36 of 70 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same, i already have it. why do i need to waste resources building another?

Message 37 of 70 (592 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have one also. I don't want to craft another.

Message 38 of 70 (592 Views)

I'm spooky enough

★ Novice
Same issue here. Would rather not have a second one! To be fair long term it probably won't affect supplies as there will be plenty of surplus when this phase of the event is over, it's more that it's delaying any further crafting tasks.
Message 39 of 70 (569 Views)

★★★ Novice

Count me in on the "I don't need another spooky house" bandwagon!

But here's another suggestion for EA : just change the house. If (as several people said they were told) we ARE going to be required to waste 500 snake eggs to craft a spooky house to advance the quest, then at least make it a different looking house so it wouldn't be the same as the 2014 house. Change a color, move a window, or whatever. Do something to differentiate between the two, so that it doesn't appear that EA is just being lazy and recycling all of the old stuff.

Give the player the illusion of advancement. Really, we're already going to get two spooky sheds and two spooky tents from upgrading the campfire. We're going to spend the 500 eggs anyway, just give us a little variety.

Message 40 of 70 (575 Views)