A Woman of Much Importance Part 3

by wouterve

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Woman of Much Importance Part 3

★★★ Newbie

In "A Woman of Much Importance Pt 3" Mona can't complete "Complain about the living". The task isn't in yellow either...

Message 1 of 7 (843 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Woman of Much Importance Part 3

★★ Apprentice

I'm guessing you do have Maude Flanders -- she is also needed for this task. Does the task appear greyed out at the bottom of Mona's task list? So far as I can see, as a joint task it should clearly say that it requires Maude.

Also, you need to start Grampa's task "Make Grampa Run His Car in the Garage" first, before Mona's task will become available.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (953 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Do you have Maude Flanders?

Message 2 of 7 (819 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm guessing you do have Maude Flanders -- she is also needed for this task. Does the task appear greyed out at the bottom of Mona's task list? So far as I can see, as a joint task it should clearly say that it requires Maude.

Also, you need to start Grampa's task "Make Grampa Run His Car in the Garage" first, before Mona's task will become available.

Message 3 of 7 (954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also do not have Maude to complete this quest. I've doubled checked in my inventory and I remember distinctly not buying her. It's getting quite annoying to not be able to complete this task.

Message 4 of 7 (758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue now! I haven’t got Maude and can’t finish Mona’s quest. How do I get Maude?
Message 5 of 7 (681 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Unfortunately only Mona was in the Date Night Mystery Box, without Maude. Hopefully she will be released in the future for you to buy. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This site is for players helping other players. I do not work for EA.
If my post has helped please consider granting XP and if the issue has been resolved tap the ‘Accept as Solution’ button. Thanks.
Message 6 of 7 (675 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok thanks
Message 7 of 7 (665 Views)