50D Tennis Courts now cost in-game currency ?!?

by cherrysweatr

Original Post

Highlighted

50D Tennis Courts now cost in-game currency ?!?

★ Novice

Was told to post here by the customer support for the devs to see so I'm doubtful anything will come of this.

With the latest Springfield Heights update, the Tennis Court was reintroduced for purchase with ingame currency (10 movie awards). I originally purchased this for 50 donuts during the Tap Ball even in June 2015.  I understand things get reintroduced from time to time but the donut price stays the same.  I understand that old "freemium" items get reintroduced at a later date for donuts for anyone who missed out.  What I DON'T understand is why an item I paid for with a premium currency is now available for free.

I'll be more judicious with my remaining donuts and reconsider any additional premium currency purchases in the future.

Message 1 of 2 (608 Views)

Re: 50D Tennis Courts now cost in-game currency ?!?

I agree.

it was suppose to be a premium item again, unsure why they changed it.

normally, ingame currency items returns as premium - not the other way around!

i think it is highly unfair for those of us that bought it for donuts the first time around.

some compensation is in order, not just getting the revenue for already purchased item.

This Forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping/advising other Players. In this case there is little other players can do for you.
Contact EA support http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ and ask for a gameadvisor. Same login as the game.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 2 of 2 (595 Views)