Re: 4th of October 4x reward

by stix711220

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Me too, I am pissed, I finally thought awsome I can get some of my buildings upgraded - great. .......Not. They take it away 1 day & 1/2 early. I am not happy. I was on every 1/2 hour trying to get as much done as possible & then this am back down to 1 reward each. This sucks!! I have been a loyal player for 4 years, makes me rethink if I want to continue playing. EA make this right and give us back the 4x for another 24hrs please!!!!!!!!
Message 91 of 124 (299 Views)

★ Novice

Seem to remember reading the developer is in new zealand, so they might be still in bed catching zzzzz, so might not see anything tiĺl later on. On one of the fan forums, someones had a look at the data files, and its got the 3rd on the expiry date rather than the 4th. I would think with the halloween update pending, i suspect this wont get patched Disappointed 

does anyone know if ea respond here?

Message 92 of 124 (297 Views)

★★ Novice
Same!
Message 93 of 124 (288 Views)

4x Multipler gone in Canada

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Message 94 of 124 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here as well. It stopped for me at around 11 AM Central Time.

Message 95 of 124 (280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's 10:15am and the 4x reward stopped working despite it was available around 8am, I'm very disappointed that this has happened.

Message 96 of 124 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yep. I've lost it too in UK.
Message 97 of 124 (262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Stopped working for me too. Will this be fixed?
Message 98 of 124 (252 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
Am in the Netherlands.. same issue. This morning(3rdof october) at 8am was the last time I still had it.

Update: somehow... after posting this and opening the game again... I got the short text bubbles explaining the 4x reward again and I got it back... whoohoo!
Message 99 of 124 (287 Views)

4x Springfield Heights back

★★★ Newbie
Just saw my 4x for Springfield Heights is back for me. (Germany) So hyped
Message 100 of 124 (258 Views)