Re: 4x Springfield Heights

by mkr0687

Original Post

Re: 4th of October 4x reward

★ Novice

Same here, was thinking with a push i could of got billionares house before tommorow, but without the 4x bonus it will take far too long.

Message 71 of 124 (357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there!  I seem to have lost the 4x rewards as well on Oct 3rd!!!  So not cool!  

Message 72 of 124 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here. Contacted EA via email and was given 10 donuts, which is great but I was so close to finishing.

Message 73 of 124 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine has ended... but my boyfriend is sitting next to me and his is still working

Message 74 of 124 (327 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here. It was working last night. What stinks is I used a little real world money to acquire a couple characters in anticipation of pushing through the mats generation quicker.
Message 75 of 124 (335 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Lost it in the states as well
Message 76 of 124 (334 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here in Dublin. Lost the 4x multiplier. Though didn't realise it straight away and have been spending them as if it was still there. D'oh!
Message 77 of 124 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got kicked off of game at 8:30 am Pacific time today, all SH buildings and mini games giving 1x payout instead of 4x Disappointed at least I'm close to 1 mil real estate pts!

Message 78 of 124 (333 Views)

★ Novice

Same for me, I lost the bonus in the early morning, but I didn't notice immediatly altho I found that it didn't go as fast as the last few days.... But my boyfriend hasn't lost the bonus yet, he has an Android tablet and me an Ipad.... I hope that EA  gives 1 or 2 day extension. 

Message 79 of 124 (334 Views)

Re: 4x Springfield Heights

★★ Novice
I lost the X4 multiplier early this morning also and it is impossible to contact EA. This is in Missouri, USA. At least they should have warned us they were doing this early. I am very upset with EA. This is not the first time this has happened.
Message 80 of 124 (322 Views)