[2023]-TSTO MISSING OLDER ITEMS

by big82s

Original Post

[2023]-TSTO MISSING OLDER ITEMS

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have Been a long Time player & I recently got on From not being on for a long time… Big82s Here.. So my Deal is I’m missing quite a few Things because Apparently One of my other devices Didn’t save or something tht had Stuff I purchased in game….so I contacted E.A..they said Something along the lines of The stuff would unlock again at the level I unlocked or bought them at…I know I was also a high lvl then when I started again as I was at-least at marge on the homerlayas….When I started again I was only at Lisa Simpson….I have had this issue kinda B4 but I’m almost up to Maggie and I don’t see my old stuff like some players…whales imhad which were quite a few won and bought a couple with in game doughnuts….as well as the lard lad doughnut factory….

my question is if it doesn’t show up by power lvling as I’m going pretty fast using blood mobiles n the 5x 10 Doughnut with about 648.82 to money & xp….can they recover the missing items…..I have had this fixed b4 but I’m not sure how it was achieved exactly….some of those items were limited time so Kind of Mad tht there wasn’t a fail safe where when U bought stuff in game after buying the doughnuts which I have a record on iTunes Store back when the lard lad factory was released of the 900 odd some doughnuts it cost….But since it wasn’t a promotional item U pretty much have to pay for like the new 2023 one for 9.00 It won’t show up on iTunes records to show it as a purchase…

funny how that stuff happens… all in game purchases should have been Filed for individuals when stuff like this was an issue…I feel tht is why a lot of ppl quit n not the fact the game got old…. Any help will be appreciated cause I still love the game… add me as Big82s also If U wish… have friend slots open..

(CM: Edited to remove formatting to improve readability)

Message 1 of 6 (752 Views)

Rif.: [2023]-TSTO MISSING OLDER ITEMS

Hero
Hi @big82s all very strange! If you had an EA gaming profile you shouldn't have lost anything and everything should be there! Were you playing anonymously?

NEVER FEAR, BAFAN IS HERE!

[Bafan The Wolfman]

CCP Hero Banner

Message 2 of 6 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

well I Remember a few of the items I have Had that are missing….

I am missing at-least my whales….like 5…..That rolling rock thing where the purple rock is rolling around…

some characters like the yes guy….lugash….

The lard lad donut factory which I’m still upset about…that’s a lot of donuts for stuff I don’t have,,,…if U saw my 2 Apple ID Accounts with how much I spent not including gift cards which some of those I spent boat loads…U know I was def a whale in this game…

this wasn’t the first time this has happened…

so I hope they can Help once more….This time I will def make sure I keep this iPad safe….as If I get it all back again I’m def not gonna let T|-|T happen again..I know I Had the stuff I’m Missing….the whales def Gone and those are easy to remember. Also Stuff like the Lard lad donut factory and certain characters are easy to notice missing.  Also I’ve only used Big82s for my actual player ID….it’s just frustrating when U had something & It’s missing & U know it is…

I'm sure they will make it right.

still Think a Virtual Springfield one day would be cool to walk around and stuff…never know as VR is The future.

Message 3 of 6 (654 Views)

[ Edited ]

@big82s  - I take it you have your Mayhem ID so you can contact Help and demonstrate where you had got to in your game, in which case you could ask for a roll-back to the point when all those previous items were earned and all those items that came after are lost because they can't be proved to be yours,

They won't be able to pick and choose what you may or may not have managed to grab so it's over to you I'm afraid.

They can probably give you the game that had the old things, but that won't include the new things that you got afterwards so you have a choice to make.

Sorry

CCP Hero Banner 2 Grande.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS - NO ADD ME'S   List is too full, sorry

Like you I'm only a player, but I hope I can help Standard smile
Message 4 of 6 (643 Views)

Re: [2023]-TSTO MISSING OLDER ITEMS

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. May delete game. New buildings aren't even showing up. Can't fix it. EA sucks now

Message 5 of 6 (269 Views)

Re: [2023]-TSTO MISSING OLDER ITEMS

Hero

@mudduck1978 Please do not post on topics that do not match your issue exactly and are old. If your issue started with the Golf event and you have a S22 device this is not the same issue. Hopefully it will be fixed soon https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Fore-grahics-issue-for-Samsung-S22-players/td-p/12...