Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

What does everyone's Demo Javelins look like?

by WindCrafter

Original Post

[Mega thread] Javelin Customisation Pictures - Post Your Designs

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

If any one has taken pictures/screenshots of their customised Javelins then I thought a thread to post them would be decent! 

I know I spent a lot of time on customisation in the VIP demo, I don't have any pics currently but as soon as Friday comes i'll be adding it here!

Message 9 of 129 (3,542 Views)
Highlighted

What does everyone's Demo Javelins look like?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm curious what other people are doing for their Javelin's color schemes and choice of armor cosmetics - so I figured why not post stuff here?!  I look forward to seeing what crazy combinations others come up with!

For me personally, I'm a fan of the "simple and clean" aesthetic so this is my storm for the Demo - 

Storm Javelin.png

For this I used the Default Head and Legs as well as the Banshee Arms and Chest.  No Vinyls are used (the ones in the demo tend to dictate the rest of the armor's appearance which doesn't really follow my aesthetic) and the order of materials and colors used is Primary Soft: Leather (Fine) [White], Secondary Soft: Leather (Fine) [Black], Tertiary Soft: Leather (Fine) [Black], the default cape material - Quaternary Soft: Fabric (Wrinkled Cloth Dominion Hex) [White/Dark Green], Primary Hard: Painted (Clean Metallic) [Dark Green], Secondary Hard: Metal (Aged) [Brass].

Just wanted to share since this is honestly one of the better customization set-ups I've seen in games of this style.  Hats off to Bioware and folks!

*Edit: One thing I forgot to mention is the "condition" of my Javelin's materials which is the New option (thanks to MeinChurro for the reminder).

Message 1 of 129 (3,695 Views)

Re: What does everyone's Demo Javelins look like?

★★★★ Guide

my ranger from anthem.jpg

This is my ranger, not too unique.. I dont like the helmet and yet I do like the helmet, I mostly like it because it looks like a hood, but I dont like the front face part of it.. but its ok since I am looking more at the back of the model while playing.  But yeah.. nothing too fancy here.

Message 2 of 129 (3,674 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

This is my current look for my interceptor right now. I change it quite a bit, but going for a bit of steel highlights, and mostly painted metallic with some leather on the "soft" areas. "New".

sadfasdfas.png

Message 3 of 129 (3,662 Views)

Champion

I like the sleek look of the default Interceptor. Add some black and yellow and it's ready to sting.

AnthemDemo 2019-01-27 14-54-31-57.jpg

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 4 of 129 (3,631 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is how i will finish this demo...

My Colossus

First of all i really liked the Colossus in general - lots of armor to stay alive and nice powerups and ultimate. Yep not fast but deadly Standard smile

AS for the model - firsly i tryed red + gold model, but after that i found a vinyl that was so cool that i changed to black + brown + gray for it and here it is - my deadly bud for this weekend.

Message 5 of 129 (3,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm currently using the Default Head with the Shrike Chest, Arms, and Legs.

The paint jobs are:

Primary Hard : Metal Aged (Tungsten)

Secondary Hard : Painted: Metalic Panel (Black)

Tertiary Hard : Painted: Clean Metalic (Dark Green)

Primary Soft : Leather: Fine (Black)

Secondary Soft : Leather: Fine (White)

Tertiary Soft : Rubber: Hardened Plastic (Dark Green)

The Vinyl is currently the Graphic: Skeleton Crew

The wear state is Standard

PS_Messages_20190126_203547.jpg

Message 6 of 129 (3,587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

In the final hours of the demo they unlocked all javelins for the vip participants to test out. I had very little play time with the Colossus but I thoroughly enjoyed the Ranger / Interceptor / Storm.

So here's how my "fashionjav" looked like in the end. Standard smile

(for full size, right click the image and open on new tab/window)

fashionjav.jpg

fashionjav2.jpg

Message 7 of 129 (3,542 Views)

★★ Guide

Adding some shots from freeplay. Wink

interceptor_freeplay.jpg

storm_freeplay.jpg

Message 8 of 129 (3,533 Views)

Re: Javelin Customisation Pictures - Post Your Designs

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

This was taken on my phone so excuse the quality!

Anthem1.jpg

Message 10 of 129 (3,526 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help