Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Javelin suit cosplay

by Troubadix89

Original Post

Javelin suit cosplay

★★ Novice
Hey, I was wondering if there were any available pics or concept art for the javelin suits? I would like to build a storm or interceptor.

I saw henchman studios built some. I was hoping to do the same haha. I know info is super limited right now.
Message 1 of 11 (1,559 Views)

@ooGreenRanger wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if there were any available pics or concept art for the javelin suits? I would like to build a storm or interceptor.

I saw henchman studios built some. I was hoping to do the same haha. I know info is super limited right now.

I suspect Javelin cosplays won't be simple or cheap, but if done right they will be future jaw-dropper entries at cosplay-friendly events.

BioWare released Cosplay guides for Mass Effect Andromeda, I'd say it's inevitable that there will be interest in the doing that again.

Hmmm, perhaps AJ Johnson will know (the Community Lead) I'll ping him a tweet (though he may not be able to answer yet).

That said, cosplay is about having fun isn't it.

Not every cosplay has to be 100% accurate. Wink

badrob.jpeg

(no intention to shame this cosplayer, he's clearly having a good time)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 11 (1,540 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @ooGreenRanger

Unfortunately, we have no official cosplayer guides available for our Javelins... yet. I'm not sure if BioWare is going to create some since they're heavily customizable, but you can expect more better quality pictures of the Javelins coming out in the upcoming months before the release.

If I hear about any guides getting released or find some nice photos, I'll try to share them with you.

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 11 (1,536 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey,

i like the Idea that you wanna build a Storm or Interceptor Suit.

I bet it will look super cool! Large smile

The only Cosplay Pics i found were on Deviantart from a Guy who build a Ranger Suit.

anthem_javelin_cosplay__ranger_class.jpg anthem_javelin_cosplay__ranger_class2.jpg

anthem_javelin_cosplay__ranger_class1.jpg

anthem_javelin_cosplay__ranger_class4.jpg anthem_javelin_cosplay__ranger_class3.jpg

I am sure that we will see more Concept art for the Javelin Suits in the Future, i would wonder if not. But i hope the Pics give you a bit Inspiration for your Cosplay Standard smile

Message 4 of 11 (1,535 Views)

★★ Novice

Ty for the replies. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,512 Views)

Community Manager

Perhaps checking existing Iron man cosplay guides could be a good place to start? I'm sure there are a lot of high-quality ones out there, and it'd be a good place to start when it comes to making an exosuit. Halo/Mjolnir armour guides might help too. 

Obviously Javelins are their own thing with their own personality, but having another exosuit as a starting point might help?

In any case, good luck! Be sure to share whatever you do make with us. Standard smile

Message 6 of 11 (1,483 Views)

★ Apprentice

The cosplay of this is pretty sick.

Message 7 of 11 (1,468 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@ooGreenRanger

You may also find this article interesting Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 8 of 11 (1,422 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I loved this. Still laughing...

/twothumbsup
Message 9 of 11 (998 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I suspect that people in the Alpha, VIP Demo, and Open Demo will be taking 100's of screenshots of the various suits to replicate using their 3D printers + Foam + all the other tricks that Cosplayers use! -)

TQQdles™

Message 10 of 11 (909 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help