Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I seem to be stuck on 2 missions

by OldDude49

Original Post

Highlighted

I seem to be stuck on 2 missions

★★★★ Novice

reached level 18... and the only missions I get are save the arcoligist n save the free lancer?

gets old running the same 2 missions... even tried running on hard... still same 2 missions...

am I doing something wrong or is that normal... oh and no one (NPC) is talking to me anymore...

running free is fine but very low xp yield unless ya run for 1 mission for at least an hour and then... well still low...

Message 1 of 7 (1,075 Views)
Highlighted

Re: I seem to be stuck on 2 missions

Champion

Hi @OldDude49 ,

that sounds strange.

Have you checked your Journal for other quests that might be hiding in there?

If you haven't reached the end of the story yet, there should be open entries under 'Critical Objectives' or 'Agent Quests'.

(Although you sometimes need to do a contract and/or talk to NPC for new quests to become available.)

Your main window only shows you the currently tracked quest.

To track another one select it in the journal and press 'F'.

Hope this helps.

Anthem 2019-04-20 14-23-01-02.jpg

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 2 of 7 (1,065 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

NONE seem available.  No NPC's light up to talk to. Move around tryin to find missions but no NPC's seem to want to talk.  If they don't light up near as I can tell I can't talk to em.  So all I can do is run free or select quick missions and the quick missions are the 2 I expressed. So is something broken?  Or needs a reset?  Cause right now I can NOT find any new missions or NPC's to talk to.Ya checked journal nothing there that I can see that I can actually run.  Even selected change mission.  Am I doing something wrong?

Message 3 of 7 (1,052 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@OldDude49 wrote:

NONE seem available.  No NPC's light up to talk to. Move around tryin to find missions but no NPC's seem to want to talk.  If they don't light up near as I can tell I can't talk to em.  So all I can do is run free or select quick missions and the quick missions are the 2 I expressed. So is something broken?  Or needs a reset?  Cause right now I can NOT find any new missions or NPC's to talk to.Ya checked journal nothing there that I can see that I can actually run.  Even selected change mission.  Am I doing something wrong?

Have you already done the mission/challenge where you have to visit the four tombs in Freeplay?

Message 4 of 7 (1,045 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Nope seen the tombs and tried to access n got the standard not qualified thingy... and been in several areas of free... and did some of the pop up's that ya get...

Message 5 of 7 (1,030 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@OldDude49 wrote:

Nope seen the tombs and tried to access n got the standard not qualified thingy... and been in several areas of free... and did some of the pop up's that ya get...

hi @OldDude49 ,

sorry, saw your reply just now.

I think you need to fulfill the requirements to enter the tombs first before you can progress further.

There should be entries under "Challenges" listing what you need to do for each tomb.

The good news: you  need to do them only on one pilot.

Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 7 (1,019 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

answered this over in other thread... can't freeplay seems to be borken for me... things that are supposed to be there aren't or don't work and you can't access them... part of the time... gettin pissed! about ready to walk away and AVOID all EA Origin stuff in the future... starting to think the game industry needs a few class action law suites to remove the greedy companies that keep release stuff n then forgetting it... letting it die... ignoring it till it goes away...  and the players that pay all their bills....!!!!!!!!!!

Message 7 of 7 (997 Views)
Twitter Stream