Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Champion of Tarsis. COMPLETED! Pictures of Gold Paint!

by daemontonio

Original Post

Champion of Tarsis. COMPLETED! Pictures of Gold Paint!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey,

Finally! After the long grind in Anthem for Champion of Tarsis i have finally completed it and man does the Gold paint looks so freaking AWESOME!

Even though this grind was extremely tough at times the gold paint for me made it worth. Plus i like playing anthem so it wasn't as bad. Standard smile

I wish there was more rewards tied to this challenge like alot more coins then the 2k given "Like come'on only 2,000 coins Really????" and maybe a wrap or decal too. But overall the gold paint for me was it and of course the satisfaction knowing that i also completed COT too.

The last 5K points was the hardest to do because of how close yet so far you are from completing it.  "You know every chance you have you are checking how much more you need to go"* If i can recommend something. Only look at the cortex 1x per week because if you do it daily it will drive you nuts like it did to me. *..

Anywho here are the pictures. Though my Javelins are not a 100% complete look how i want them but are close.

ranger1.png

Storm1.png

interceptor1.png

Colossus1.png

Thanks for looking.

Post your gold Bling'ed out Javelin here. I'd like to check them out. Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (319 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@Lazeerer A lot of perseverance, patience and determination involved in completing this achievement. Congratulations!
Message 2 of 5 (238 Views)

★★ Guide
@Lazeerer how many hours did that put you up too?
Message 3 of 5 (199 Views)

★ Apprentice
@PhantexGaming

I have 2500H in Anthem Total according to Origin. But some of that is just sitting in the hub or the game just running while iam tab'ed out and forgot to close the game. So i would say i have around 2000-2200H in real hours of play time.. "Game doesnt kick you so if you have the game running it keeps counting time"

I did not play efficient for this achievement. In short i was playing alot of missions and strongholds in which i dint need anymore Rep for.
After taking about 1 month off i came back and decided to complete this challenge i only needed freelancer Rep. ~20K.

I would say if you dont go try hard to complete this achievement and just play the game normal "though still paying attention to what you need Rep for and not keep doing the same missions /strongholds in which you are already capped at 50K on for that group" i'd say you can get this done in ~600-900H. If you go full try hard mode and only focus on doing this challange and nothing more ive been told this can be done in ~300h.

There is a couple legendary missions that give you 300 REP per run. "100 Rep for each faction" So you can really rack up some points when those missions come up. Otherwise its all about doing strongholds. Maybe some legendary contracts too to break it up.

Happy farming. Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (188 Views)

★★ Guide
@Lazeerer That sounds absolutely terrible 😂

I’ll stick to playing off and on, nothing here for myself of sustenance to keep me invested sadly
Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help