Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Account hacked

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So Yeah.

Account hacked,

someone breached Origin and entered my account

Lucky the damage was minimum as they just made a new pilot and used some of my coins.

But seriously..

EA.. Bioware. about time for that two step verification? Since you force us to use origin and that place is NOT safe.... this is the standard now and you still do not have it.

Message 1 of 7 (1,795 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Account hacked

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Kilden2 

I'm sorry to hear that your EA account has possibly be compromised Frown

I hope that you've managed to re-secure your account, if not please get in touch with our live support at EA Help and our game advisers will be happy to assist you with that.

When it comes to login verification, it's been available on Origin for quite a long time now and additionally improved to include option to receive a verification code on email and phone (call or text message) last year. I highly recommend to activate it now - instructions on how to do this can be found here Standard smile

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,782 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hey @Kilden2 

I'm sorry to hear that your EA account has possibly be compromised Frown

I hope that you've managed to re-secure your account, if not please get in touch with our live support at EA Help and our game advisers will be happy to assist you with that.

When it comes to login verification, it's been available on Origin for quite a long time now and additionally improved to include option to receive a verification code on email and phone (call or text message) last year. I highly recommend to activate it now - instructions on how to do this can be found here Standard smile

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (1,783 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I had my account hacked twice last thursday and friday all my players taken and coins plus packs i had. Fifa hav3 sudpended m3 from the transfer market and my players etc still not been put into my qccount yet.

Message 3 of 7 (1,574 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I had my account hacked twice last thursday and friday all my players taken and coins plus packs i had. Fifa hav3 sudpended m3 from the transfer market and my players etc still not been put into my qccount yet.

Message 4 of 7 (1,573 Views)
Highlighted

Hey @littlmo 

Again, it's not something that we can help with on our forum I'm afraid Embarrassed

I took a quick look at your cases history and I see that you're already in touch with our live support. Please wait for any updates from them.

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 7 (1,566 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

How long does it take for the investigation to start and finish. I cant play ultimate team at all, cause i have been banned from the transfer market.

Message 6 of 7 (1,555 Views)
Highlighted

I'm afraid it's quite hard to estimate @littlmo Frown

Each case must be investigated individually, so it might take some time before the final reply will be send to you - I'm sorry that I cannot provide you with the exact time.

/Ataashi

Message 7 of 7 (1,549 Views)
Twitter Stream