Betreff: EA soundtrack and options to listen while driving

by ScarDuck14

Original Post

EA soundtrack and options to listen while driving

★★★★ Apprentice

This may not be a popular opinion for pure driving enthusiasts, but I would love to see an option that allowed you to play the EA songs while driving. Don't get me wrong, I love hearing the sounds of the cars roar while trying to make to the finish in first place. The main Forza series games don't allow this. But with Forza Horizon you can drive and do whatever you want. I'd love to see this feature since the soundtrack is pretty dang awesome. Some of the races are pretty long, and I don't see why this can't be done. I mean I can always use Spotify in the background while I play career or do any race, but it would be really cool to listen to the songs that are in the game. I swear, there are times I don't even want to start racing because I hear a cool beat and want to listen to the song first.

Message 1 of 9 (3,334 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Something like that shouldn’t be a option in racing games. That’s why even the normal Forza hasn’t that option. Music while driving would make the game even more arcade as it is in some sections.

As you said, you are still able to play music through other devices when you want it. And if you don’t wanna start a race only because you are not able to listen music to it, you are on the wrong game I‘m afraid.

Message 2 of 9 (2,872 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@jaketa I have my music dialled up so high my chair vibrates with sub woofer banging. could say adds to the immersion 😂

And no it’s nothing like sensation you’d feel through the seat off a f1 car at maximum attack:

But I do know a little bit about how it feels when on track.

Don’t know how the game isnt for someone who likes listening to music when playing the game. 🤷‍♂️
Message 3 of 9 (2,860 Views)

Again and as much as many other little tweaks that could've be made: I wouldn't use but what about leaving that choice to those who want to race and listen to some music? I totally agree tho my middle-aged brain would melt with so much information haha

Message 4 of 9 (2,843 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@dancrodrigues trick is to find songs with a beat that suits the track. 🤘 Then your dancing 🕺
Message 5 of 9 (2,836 Views)

@ScarDuck14 I would suggest Sepultura, Testament, Megadeth, Metallica, Anthrax but I wouldn't be taken into account haha
Message 6 of 9 (2,833 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@dancrodrigues Megadeth and Metallica are two bands I often go to. Megadeth if I’m feeling energetic and racy. and Metallica if I feel I need to be aggressive. But all metal works. Except system off the down.. chop suey makes me erratically bonkers 😜
Message 7 of 9 (2,821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Something like that should be added since it doesn't make a game more arcade. There is no rule in Formula 1 that states that you can't listen to music while driving. Also, its an option to put it on and it's not on you to decide what people want to listen to whilst driving.

Message 8 of 9 (2,063 Views)

Re: EA soundtrack and options to listen while driving

★★★ Newbie

Such a shame for such good music, that never gets listened to. Thanks purists shouldn't use the option but me, that I m not a professional driver nor earning money with it, rather spending, I d love to have the option. That why Forza Horizon it is a real pleasure to open. If some are very serious about that, doesn't t mean that the rest sullen t have fun

Message 9 of 9 (1,878 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help