Re: Not Re: The Board Stickies - Discussion Thread

by KH_RCE

Original Post

★ Guide
@MorningTimeCloud No, not to all posts, to post were I would share a feedback!
Message 21 of 28 (11,586 Views)

Hero (Retired)

my new idea :

User here with a specified rank (a.e. *guide - rank Wink ) will have access to an special Origin-Account with all Games.

So it will be possible to install the games into own pc and test the functionality for the questions of the help seeking users.

All this Games should have a maximum GameTime of a.e. 1 hour. So nobody can really misuse this account.

Message 22 of 28 (11,108 Views)

Hero (Retired)

inside my makros some links. Inside the makros they will be converted to standard-text.

I think with some special commando-signs it keep to link.

Can somebody tell me wich commando-sign i have to use ?

Message 23 of 28 (11,003 Views)

Hero

I think they only work if you use them as HTML.

You should be able to use HTML in your macros.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 28 (10,976 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@crinrict

yes, that was the question which code i have to use for the links.

Because nobody was answering me here, so i found myself.

My PN to you have not the reason to answer this question.

I think your idea for this thread is very good, but if nobody life with this thread , so make no sence.

Message 25 of 28 (10,973 Views)

Hero

True.

I haven't checked here since I was very busy but I'll make sure to subscribe to this post.

Maybe next time just tag a few people you think might be able to help you with your question

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 28 (10,972 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Hi guys,
I have a question.I'm part of Fifa Mobile Forum.I don't know if it can be considered a big or a small forum.Since November (8 months and a half from now) there have been posted about 2700 threads.There is only 1 Champion there and no Heroes.Do you think that a forum of this size needs a Hero or any other Champion?
Message 27 of 28 (5,313 Views)

Re: The Board Stickies - Discussion Thread

Community Manager
It's been a while since this thread was last active so I'll lock it here.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 28 of 28 (2,061 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

all-ea-help-promo-2

Forgot your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help