Re: How to be a Hero

by MorningTimeCloud

Original Post

Sweet....when and if I make it that far, I am sure it will be a big help. Thanks Branden

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 28 (9,659 Views)

Hero (Retired)

No problem!

Message 22 of 28 (9,643 Views)

Community Manager

@BurghBaby wrote:

@MorningTimeCloud wrote:

I know all of the abilities of each rank and the basic requirements to get them roughly. But it doesn't matter and theres not much of a rush to get them. I take XP more of a thank you than caring about how much in total i have. The most thing i care about is trying to reply and help out the most. I also check back for replies and @MorningTimeCloud tagging them does help let them know if someone replied to their thread on here because it sends them an email (if you have that ability unlocked) I always check my recent posts to look for replies from others. Whenever you @tag someone they get an email like this which always gets more people to see your replies Click for image

Shorter story don't care about xp/rank/blah blah blah and try and care more about helping in posts. Trust me it will get anyone further and more success Wink

@Well said! I don't have the @BurghBaby unlocked, so I just check as often as I can. 

Yep, can confirm. Just as Brenden said, it is unlocked at Vanguard. You can read a bit more about it in crinrict's guide: http://answers.ea.com/t5/AHQ-Academy/AnswerHQ-Features-How-to-use-them-to-your-advantage/m-p/2566510...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 23 of 28 (9,643 Views)

Thanks Nils. Very helpful information from Crins post! The more I learn, the better to help others!

Good Luck,~BB~

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 24 of 28 (9,640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hero's are hand selected by the management team (as far as i know) it's a rare privilege to gain the hero status and its a hard and long journey getting there you need to preform outstandingly on the forums helping people and interacting with the community generally being a nice and helpful person  not because you want the hero status but because you want to help people.

Message 25 of 28 (8,037 Views)

Champion

Hmm how to be a hero? Thinking

If anime taught me anything:

Jking ofc.

Message 26 of 28 (6,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@The_Tibber  hahaha...that all might impression kills me every time.

Yeah...nothing much more to add the subject I suppose. Just do the best you can to make the forum a positive experience for your fellow members.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 27 of 28 (4,532 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you so much sharing your detail helpful us.

Message 28 of 28 (1,964 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

all-ea-help-promo-2

Forgot your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help