по MOCbE
Ответить

Изначальное сообщение

Утвержденное решение

Бан аккаунта из-за оскорбления в чате ORIGIN

★★★ Newbie

Не то чтоб это был вопрос а вернее ответ на будующии вопросы> 

Попекс

Играю в Apex Legends год уж точно, но тут случилась беда, виноват в которой я. А именно мой аккаунт забанили из-за того что я писал (видимо часто) в чате слово "reta***" своим тимейтам, которые, скажем так, не очень хорошо играли. Бан был где-то на неделю, затем я вернулся и продолжал играть спокойно несколько месяцев. После предупреждения я , естественно, очень старался не кильковать и гореть, а самое главное, не оскорблять своих тимейтов из-за игры. Но видимо где-то я допустил свою же ошибку и мой аккаунт забанили навсегда по той же причине (хоть я и не уверен что писал именно это слово). 

Суть я пришёл к поддержке EA с этим письмом и вот разговор с одним из ихних менеджеров, надеюсь вам поможет)

• Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Abhilash, may I start with your first name please?
    Abhilash

• Yes of course my name is EA pls LEET me IN 

• I have a problem with account blocking
    11:19 PM
  •  
    I know why I received the account block and I have questions, can you help me?
    11:19 PM
  •  
    Hello Vito, nice to meet you. May I request you to elaborate the issue in order to assist you better?
    Abhilash

11:24 PM
  • I have been playing Apex Legends for a year for sure, but then there was a disaster, for which I am to blame. Namely, my account was banned due to the fact that I wrote (apparently often) in the chat the word "reta ***" to my teammates, who, let's say, did not play very well. The ban was for about a week, then I returned and continued to play quietly for several months. After the warning, I naturally tried very hard not to tilt and burn, and most importantly, not to offend my teammates because of the game. But apparently somewhere I made my own mistake and my account was banned forever for the same reason (although I'm not sure what exactly this word was written).
    11:26 PM
  •  
    I already know your answer but still> I emphasize that I ACKNOWLEDGE MY FAILURE AND TRY TO DO NOT DO IT FORWARD. But still, I think that you can give me another chance, for example, by limiting myself to a chat chat.

• I can understand. I will be happy to look into your account regarding the issue with the sanction on your account.
    11:28 PM
  • In that case, I am raising a dispute on your behalf to our Terms of Service team regarding the sanction you have got. The team will research your account and will respond to your email once the investigation is completed.

•  
    However please keep this in mind that submitting the dispute doesn't necessarily means that the sanction will be lifted as the outcome will depend on our teams review. But any mistakes on our end will definitely be rectified. I can assure you that.
    Abhilash

11:28 PM
  • I understand you perfectly, an additional question, let's imagine that I got a ban deservedly, is it possible to get an account unbanned after a while? well, or the ban of that game but the account is unbanned?
    11:30 PM
  •  
    I have in mind, I have had my account for a very long time and I spent a lot of time playing games, is it possible to get banned only for that game but unban my account?
    11:32 PM
  •  
    This will depend on the TOS team who will thoroughly check your account and will provide you a verdict on the sanction. As your account was banned, you will not be able to play with the particular account. Also if you want to play the game, you will have to create a new account which will also lead to a complete new progress in the game.

Сообщение 1 из 4 (992 просмотров)
Ответить
0 баллов

Утвержденное решение

Re: Бан аккаунта из-за оскорбления в чате ORIGIN

Community Manager

Здравствуйте @MOCbE 

Вся информация по блокировке и апелляции банов описана в данной статье

Удачи!

Yafo.png

Посмотреть в теме

Сообщение 2 из 4 (943 просмотров)

Все ответы

Community Manager

Здравствуйте @MOCbE 

Вся информация по блокировке и апелляции банов описана в данной статье

Удачи!

Yafo.png
Сообщение 2 из 4 (944 просмотров)

★★★★ Novice
@MOCbE Чем в итоге дело кончилось?
Сообщение 3 из 4 (879 просмотров)
Ответить
0 баллов

★★★ Newbie
@godsendpwnz Так понятно чем отказали. Сказали создай новый. Проблема в том что нельзя отвязать забаненый акк от стима.
Сообщение 4 из 4 (727 просмотров)
Ответить
0 баллов

white-origin-promo

Нужна помощь?

Если вам нужна помощь по проблемам, связанным с игрой, учетной записью и т.д., свяжитесь с нами. Мы будем рады помочь.

Свяжитесь с нами в Справке EA

ea-promo

Обезопасьте свою учетную запись

Мы убедимся, что это действительно вы, отправив вам код для доверенных устройств.

Подробнее о подтверждении имени пользователя

ea-help-promo-2

Не удается подключиться к игре?

Если вы испытываете проблемы при подключении к играм EA, выполните следующие действия.

Проверьте свое подключение к сети