FIFA 18 FUT cannot finish single player season

door crbcrazy
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

FIFA 18 FUT cannot finish single player season

★★ Novice

I cannot finish my single player fut season, after every attempt to finish a match the game server cannot complete the request or something, kicks me out of FUT. When you get back in the FUT season window, it looks like the game has not been played at all. Game breaking and frustrating bug!

Please can you fix your game? Things like this happen to every fifa game you make. This is just ridiculous! Every fifa game on my account has a problem in FUT somewhere that is a serious game breaking bug and you won't or can't fix it?

And it looks like it's not just me that this is happening too.

Final note: I may have reported this in the wrong section, if so please reply and not just close subjects like they aren't here!

Thank you!

Bericht 1 van 3 (547 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Re: FIFA 18 FUT cannot finish single player season

★★ Novice

Dear EA,

After posting I searched the forums and see a lot of players have this exact problem. They cannot finish their season unless they throw it away by losing their games. (not allowed to win/draw) So they cannot win the title, or maybe even no promotion to higher division.

It is pretty game breaking if you ask me.

Before you start with the default fixes like ports, dmz etc. I have opened ports for fifa in my router. I can play any game mode but the single player season.

In other post you ask for results from your "UOTU" tool @ easo.ea.com so here is my result attached to this post.

To me it looks like there is no issue with my connection to your servers. So this problem is on YOUR end EA. It cannot be our fault.

So why are you not responding to post with this problem with a serious answer to get a fix for us players?

Thank you.

Bericht 2 van 3 (530 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Re: FIFA 18 FUT cannot finish single player season

★★★ Newbie
@crbcrazy Here the same problem to. Tryed 3 times to play online season. Won all the 3 games. But every time on the end a fault nothing is saved. Kicked out the FUT. But remaining games, contracts, energy has been deducted. EA please come fast with a solution. And give the players with this problem a good present.
Bericht 3 van 3 (523 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

fifa-20-promo-splash

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

fifa-20-promo-splash-2

Je FIFA-account beveiligen

Schakel aanmeldingsverificatie in voor toegang tot de FUT-webapp en de Companion-app en om je informatie te beveiligen.

Bekijk meer op EA Help