Dennis bergkamp sbc

door jimmymoreno
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Geaccepteerde oplossing

Dennis bergkamp sbc

★★★ Newbie

I just did the dennis bergkamp sbc and i trade in my raul prime, the sbc went offline before i could finish it so i lost my raul.

How can this happen? And wil it be reset? 

Bericht 1 van 2 (141 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Geaccepteerde oplossing

Re: Dennis bergkamp sbc

EA SPORTS FC Team

We zijn het op dit moment aan het onderzoeken. Op het Twitter account van GZaro hebben we wat meer info:

Hey, Fam. Bergkamp SBC is down for now but should be back online soon. Follow this thread with further info and updates.

Q: Will the requirements change? A: No. SBC will be back with the same requirements.

Q: What if I've had already completed part of the SBC? A: You'll get the players you submitted back in their original versions (tradable or untradable) and will be able to keep the reward pack.

Q: What if I've completed the SBC thinking I'd get Bergkamp, but got Kluivert instead? A: You'll get the correct ICON as well.

Q: What if I've completed the SBC thinking I'd get Kluivert, but got Bergkamp? A: You'll get the other ICON as well.

Update: Dennis Bergkamp Prime ICON Moment SBC is back online.

Update: Grant of the items from yesterday's has already started. Let me know if you got yours! We're aware some have not yet received. I'll keep you updated! We appreciate your patience and support.

https://twitter.com/EA_GZaro/status/1107716791680196608

Jason.png

In thread bekijken

Bericht 2 van 2 (129 Weergaven)

Alle reacties

Re: Dennis bergkamp sbc

EA SPORTS FC Team

We zijn het op dit moment aan het onderzoeken. Op het Twitter account van GZaro hebben we wat meer info:

Hey, Fam. Bergkamp SBC is down for now but should be back online soon. Follow this thread with further info and updates.

Q: Will the requirements change? A: No. SBC will be back with the same requirements.

Q: What if I've had already completed part of the SBC? A: You'll get the players you submitted back in their original versions (tradable or untradable) and will be able to keep the reward pack.

Q: What if I've completed the SBC thinking I'd get Bergkamp, but got Kluivert instead? A: You'll get the correct ICON as well.

Q: What if I've completed the SBC thinking I'd get Kluivert, but got Bergkamp? A: You'll get the other ICON as well.

Update: Dennis Bergkamp Prime ICON Moment SBC is back online.

Update: Grant of the items from yesterday's has already started. Let me know if you got yours! We're aware some have not yet received. I'll keep you updated! We appreciate your patience and support.

https://twitter.com/EA_GZaro/status/1107716791680196608

Jason.png
Bericht 2 van 2 (130 Weergaven)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

fifa-20-promo-splash-2

Je FIFA-account beveiligen

Schakel aanmeldingsverificatie in voor toegang tot de FUT-webapp en de Companion-app en om je informatie te beveiligen.

Bekijk meer op EA Help