pnkcs

by DCrsnl12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star cards update

★★★ Apprentice

I don't think one of my star cards updated properly.  For my interceptor i had all level 3 star cards equipped.  2 are fine, but the third "Fire control cycler" was a 3 now it's a 1.  I'm pretty sure, like i'll bet a steak dinner on it, that it was a 3.  

Has anyone else had problems like this?

Message 1 of 36 (715 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star card reset to basic

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, I checked and its fixed now.

View in thread

Message 35 of 36 (573 Views)

All Replies

Re: Star cards update

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@vettalec You're not the only one reporting curious behaviour with your Interceptor cards. The studio are aware and are looking into this. 

Thanks for the report.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 36 (705 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thanks David... Actually, i think it may have upgraded the wrong card, the turn radius card is now 3 and i'm pretty sure i never upgraded that one unless it came from a crate.

Please keep us updated.
Message 3 of 36 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yep, all purple, now 2 blue, but others that were blue are now purple 🤬
Message 4 of 36 (693 Views)

★ Novice

I was starting to think It was just me,

My Interceptor card upgrades also got messed up.

The highlight for me was that my elite pilot epic got downgraded.. and another random card is epic now.

Message 5 of 36 (678 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, fire control cycler and elite pilot have swopped epic and level 2 status for the interceptor as well

Message 6 of 36 (673 Views)

★ Novice

The exact swap happened to me as well. Fire Controller Cycler was epic and is now uncommon, and Elite Pilot what's uncommon and is now Epic! Support was completely unhelpful

Message 7 of 36 (657 Views)

pnkcs

★ Novice

Star Card reduced from level 4 to level 2 after update. Fire Control Cycler for my interceptor class was at level 4 after many hours of work put in but signed in after the update and it is now at level 2. Another star card that was at level 2 is now level 4 without my doing. I am guessing the update switched them around.

Very frustrating. 

Message 8 of 36 (584 Views)

Star card reset to basic

★★★ Newbie
Gammer tag DEADLY—GHOUL. My interceptor class FIRE CONTROL CYCLER reset to basic 5% instead of 15% like I had it before the update. The ELITE PILOT however went up to 10% instead of 2.5% like I had it before the patch. I’m in need of EA fixing this. I put a lot of time and effort into these cards. Anyway I can contact EA?
Message 9 of 36 (608 Views)

Re: Star card reset to basic

EA DICE Team
Hey @GatorFanDc5 for Star card reset to basic, I recommend that you contact EA support the should be able to help you on this issue.

here is a link on how to contac EA support: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 10 of 36 (589 Views)