your opponent has left the match

by Rodzanichelli

Original Post

Accepted Solution

your opponent has left the match

★★★ Newbie

Hi there!

I am facing a connection problem when I am trying to play against friends.

We cant play against each other on friendlies or FUT but we can play co-op seasons. Seems like we just can play together.

The error shown is: "your opponent has left the match"

Step-by-Step:

- Logging in to FUT or Friendlies Matches

- Sending an invitation

- Accepting it

- The error appears

Im seeing a lot of people facing the same problem. Do you guys have any idea how to solve it?

Regards

Message 1 of 19 (72,011 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: your opponent has left the match

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Rodzanichelli

I had trouble connecting to one particular friend at one point - turned out it was an issue with their NAT setting on their XBOX One.

I'd have a look through this article and trying the troubleshooting steps (both you and your friend). I would also make sure you have the correct ports open for FIFA 17, more information on this can be found here.

We also have more advanced troubleshooting links for different platforms if you're still having issues:

Cheers,

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (77,025 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Rodzanichelli

I had trouble connecting to one particular friend at one point - turned out it was an issue with their NAT setting on their XBOX One.

I'd have a look through this article and trying the troubleshooting steps (both you and your friend). I would also make sure you have the correct ports open for FIFA 17, more information on this can be found here.

We also have more advanced troubleshooting links for different platforms if you're still having issues:

Cheers,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 19 (77,026 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How did u solve it? I’m facing the same problem
Message 3 of 19 (65,997 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Well * you! We have the same problem and we use mobile networks to check that and is the same *, this issue has like a month now, * piece of garbage game
Message 4 of 19 (65,474 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree  a year since you've posted this and same * is going on

Message 5 of 19 (63,179 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How you can flame others its their fault in their internet? Its your fault, whole EA is going to hell and you stopped fixing your problems. There are poples wich play on SAME internet and still cant join to each other.. ON SAME INTERNET, SAME PROVIDER, SAME SETTINGS.. They can play online but not together? [Inappropriate comment remove by CM] So please, if you dont know answer or how to help then dont say nothing at all (then peoples know you just ignore your problems) or say just "sorry but we dont know how to fix this problem" (so peoples know they cant find solution here). You think all peoples are so stupid? And if I google this problem and it point me there with SOLVED, do you know how stupid and arogant that is? Sorry for my engliish but im sure you can translate this.

Message 6 of 19 (59,375 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey man. I have a really big problem. Almost every game I’ve played so far I’m smacking the kid 3-0 and he just quits every time and then it says “you lost connection to your opponent, well so who won” and then it takes fricken forever to load and never ever even does I waited 20 minutes and I have to close the application every time..... makes me want to try less hard so kids don’t quit. How can this be fixed? Thanks 

Message 7 of 19 (58,613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My internet runs 100% perfect by the way.

Message 8 of 19 (58,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie

FOR FIFA 19

Message 9 of 19 (58,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Rodzanichelli Can you solve it now? If yes how!?
Message 10 of 19 (47,404 Views)