Re: xbox one elite controller not working for apex pc

by EA_Kent

Original Post

xbox one elite controller not working for apex pc

★★ Novice

does anyone have any idea why my xbox one elite controller will not work with apex legends but will work with every other game on my pc....? it has worked before season 4 but now wont....

Message 1 of 8 (2,735 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ProMetheusXI85 Also having the same issue with Season 5 and Xbox Wireless Elite 2 controller. Really frustrating. Did you ever get resolution?
Message 2 of 8 (2,622 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there. 

If you're still having any trouble using your Xbox controller to play on PC, can you try repairing Apex Legends in Origin to see if that helps at all? 

If you right-click on the game in your Origin Library you'll see a Repair option when the menu comes up. Let me know how it goes when you've got the chance. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 8 (2,596 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just bought one and i can’t get it to work. It works fine with Xbox game pass games on pc 

Message 4 of 8 (2,439 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @1roneye

When you have the chance can you try starting up your PC in a Clean Boot to see if that helps at all? If there's anything else running on the PC that could be causing the controller issues that might help get around it. 

For more details on how to set one up check out the EA Help website. Let me know how that goes once you've had a chance to try it out. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 8 (2,404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dude it same for what can i do Frown pls tell me if u fixed ]

Message 6 of 8 (2,224 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @COMMANDO1732

Did you have the chance to try setting up a Clean Boot on your PC to see if that helps? Is the game still not recognizing your controller? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 8 (2,203 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s working fine with my 8bitdo USB wireless control adapter. If you guys can find one hope it helps out.

Message 8 of 8 (1,267 Views)