Re: why was my account banned for no reason?

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

why was my account banned for no reason?

★★★ Newbie

I need your exactly reply ,not just "decline".I also think that my account be banned is your mistake .I'm ANGRY now because of your perfunctory attitude.I play this game just for fun,but not for chatting with you.Hope you can reply me quickly,and unlock my account.

Message 1 of 2 (341 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @wangyilin1031

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. We won't know why you're EA account might be banned, sorry. You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them).

You might be able to get some context in the meantime by taking a look through your emails for a message from them. They aim to send one out when a ban has been added. It may specify the general rule broken, for example: ban applied for cheating/hacking/hate speech/etc. For more on those, this article may help: "Play by the rules in Apex Legends

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (332 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @wangyilin1031

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. We won't know why you're EA account might be banned, sorry. You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them).

You might be able to get some context in the meantime by taking a look through your emails for a message from them. They aim to send one out when a ban has been added. It may specify the general rule broken, for example: ban applied for cheating/hacking/hate speech/etc. For more on those, this article may help: "Play by the rules in Apex Legends

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)