why are the sniper scopes lit up like a flash beacon after update?

by Auriga58

Original Post

why are the sniper scopes lit up like a flash beacon after update?

★ Novice

i am a sniper player its difficult enough to stay alive being a sniper with those slow bolt action rifles.

why put a flashlight to show where i am i was in the army never saw a scope light up like a star.

i am not complaining about the automatic guns shooting at distances in which they won't hit a barn door in real life'.

just make it less obviouse so you can snipe and look thru the scope without a light flashing.you can find a sniper also by sound and watcth the flight of the bullit.

i am getting less and less joy from playing it started with the damage done by dercreasing it from 150 to 125 in hardcore.

so fix it and don't always listen to those young  pray and sprayers.

everybody thinks his way of playing is the best. i just like to snipe .

btw sorry for my  bad english its not my native language

Message 1 of 3 (386 Views)

Re: why are the sniper scopes lit up like a flash beacon after update?

★★★★ Novice

snipers flash because you are lighting up guys for your teammates to see. it's the price you pay for that GD scope you use <grin>. also using the scope too long causes the "glint" or flash giving away your position. you either need to be quick or not camp in the same spot too long. you may want to try a "Marksman" rifle. it does not have the very long range of the sniper, but I believe that it does not flash your position. hope I kill you first!   <salu>

Message 2 of 3 (374 Views)

Re: why are the sniper scopes lit up like a flash beacon after update?

★ Novice

I think its still unfair to use programmed disadvantages for snipers,

i don't ask for other types of players to be cut in their abilities to play or shoot there guns.

just cut out the * and remove the lens flare its to much.you take out the stealth out of the snipers way of playing.

Message 3 of 3 (365 Views)