where did this strange looking sim come from

by StuffyPlayer24

Original Post

Accepted Solution

where did this strange looking sim come from

★★ Novice

Weird Sim

where did this weird sim come from? I logged into set my sims up for daily tasks to find this interruption of a sim(posted below) It has a name and says it live in the eco-retreat. I only own one lot in the game this sim caused some interference and made me lose my festival pass as well as all my sims had x's in their box where the face profile was. after making this sim passive, I was able to restore my sims places in my game, however, please restore my festival pass and remove the monstrosity of a sim

Message 1 of 2 (675 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: where did this strange looking sim come from

Hero

@StuffyPlayer24 

The first issue with the unknown Sim is a bug. Please fill in a bug report form. Here is the link you can use. https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

Regarding your purchase, this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (660 Views)

All Replies

Re: where did this strange looking sim come from

Hero

@StuffyPlayer24 

The first issue with the unknown Sim is a bug. Please fill in a bug report form. Here is the link you can use. https://answers.ea.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

Regarding your purchase, this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.

Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 2 (661 Views)