Re: where can we add the desktop icon for Apex Legends

by Sick1Click

Original Post

Accepted Solution

where can we add the desktop icon for Apex Legends

★ Novice

Has anybody a way to add an Apex Legends desktop icon to their desktop, because its so annoying, that I have to open Origin and open apex afterwards.

Message 1 of 3 (3,379 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Hey @Secorius , Typically, an icon will appear on your desktop after installation. If for any reason you delete the icon, you can navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex, right click on r5apex and send it to your desktop. In my case, this only works if I have given the r5apex administrator rights beforehand by right-clicking on it. If you have a fast internet connection, it may be better to delete and reinstall the game.

Greetings.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (3,351 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Hey @Secorius , Typically, an icon will appear on your desktop after installation. If for any reason you delete the icon, you can navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex, right click on r5apex and send it to your desktop. In my case, this only works if I have given the r5apex administrator rights beforehand by right-clicking on it. If you have a fast internet connection, it may be better to delete and reinstall the game.

Greetings.

Message 2 of 3 (3,352 Views)

★ Novice
@Sick1Click Thanks that worked Standard smile
Message 3 of 3 (3,325 Views)