Re: whats with the stupid long load times BF1

by Its_Travis_199

Original Post

whats with the stupid long load times BF1

★★ Newbie

Surely I am not the only one with stupid long load times. Trying to exit a game takes longer than getting into one. Any answers or solutions? If not then I guess ill just go ahead and give Battlefield 1 the finger and go about my business  

Message 1 of 17 (18,974 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @djschrock 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. My guess is you are playing on PC? Your system is above minimum system requirements for Battlefield 1?

Cheers,
Archi

Archi.png
Message 2 of 17 (18,957 Views)

@djschrock

I'm not sure how it is about your PC settings that maybe slow it a bit down as well.

But as far as i can say from my Console, it was really slow on the beginning of BF1. But with each patch they make it better, and now it's OK so far.
And the Team is still working on it to make it better/faster.

Greets,
Travis

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 17 (18,946 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Load times are suppose to be reduced with the new patch.  Give this a try now to see if it is tolerable.  I am can't tell that big of a difference myself but I have a really nice SSD.  I hope it is better for you.

Message 4 of 17 (18,925 Views)

★ Guide

I play on xbox 1 and I found a trick that makes it go faster. Wait until you are in the game and can see the map, then proceed to quit the game. It quits the game so much faster that way for me...give it a try and let me know if it works for you as well.

Message 5 of 17 (18,920 Views)
Highlighted

@djschrock

Hopefully it's loading faster for you now, after the new Patch.(Spring Update)
The Team always try to improve the Game and make it working smoother.

Greets,
Travis

(Please leave XP and accept it as Solution if it helped you) Thanks

Message 6 of 17 (18,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

stupid  loading time what shall i do to fix problem  this isssue bf1 mission 1 loading 

Message 7 of 17 (18,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is not only on PC. It’s all consoles as well. Indiscriminately *. Not only are the load times unbearably long, half the time it dumps you into an empty map or with one person. Then you quit, retry and 25 minutes later you may get a map. Server browsing- what a joke- never works correctly. Let’s talk shot detection and lag.Horrible!!  And no, my internet is running at a smooth 150mg and I have all the portals open and everything optimized. It’s not me Dice it’s this garbage you sold us. This is the worst battlefield ever and I pray people still buy V after this * show. Dice- get your * together and put out quality products like you used to do. So disappointed I can’t even play BF1 right now. I’m guessing I’ll wait a few months and get V for $20 and maybe by that time all the bugs will be fixed! 

Message 8 of 17 (15,877 Views)

Battlefield 1 just takes longer to load into Matches, but it's same on each Platform and probably won't change.

It might just take that long as it takes to load all the textures ect. Standard smile

Message 9 of 17 (15,841 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I have issues with long waits for loading games and getting out of games. ive had this issue ever since BF4.dont have a solution though :/
Message 10 of 17 (15,511 Views)