what the hell is wrong with you ?

by jambasman5

Original Post

what the hell is wrong with you ?

★ Novice

after telling me that in order to play your game i need to change my ISP  i wasnt able anymore to contact you by chat , for 2 months i asked a call and never got them from you until yesterday .

i was just with my mind blown away when the agent that talked with me said that you wouldnt do anything because i bought the code from another place , worse than that was him telling me that the reason why the game could have problems was the code being bought from other store.

do you guys try to make your costumers look like stupid people all the time ? i have an in game problem and already demanded a new EA game because you werent able to put YOUR game working online as it should i hope this * stops because the conversation from yesterday was already sent to some places and someone will answer for that , if whoever works there isnt competent dont put it in your costumers specially the ones who pay their things

Message 1 of 6 (929 Views)

Re: what the hell is wrong with you ?

Community Manager

@jambasman5 

Please post your case number here so we can look into this for you, thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (926 Views)

★ Novice
sir i have dozens of cases with you for more than a year i tried everything you asked and microsoft but if the solution you guys have to give me is change my ISP my answer is very easy and it is a NO. i have contracts and keep them i have no problems with another games and if i paid 90 dollars and you cant make it work online normally then it is my right to demand a new game from you. #47507205 from yesterday on phone. #44809262 , #45199822, #44818751, #43381192. here you have some , i was actually offered to choose 1 game ,from years ago that is free right now and from xbox 360 hich for me was more an insult than an offer
Message 3 of 6 (922 Views)

Community Manager

@jambasman5 

As your issue relates to account security, we will need to you to work with our advisors on a one-to-one basis in order to make progress.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (918 Views)

★ Novice
the issue has nothing to do with security , dont know were you got that but my issue is with battlefield 1 game
Message 5 of 6 (907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

already reported this to microsoft and other places the whole situation will be checked and you will have to answer the questions to them , i am done being disrespected by EA.

by the way when someone goes to your chat and demands to talk with a manager his job is to show and talk with the costumers not act like rats and ask the agents to close the chat in our faces

Message 6 of 6 (869 Views)