what happened to my account

★★★ Newbie

kda only 0.29 how could I banned.

Message 1 of 2 (167 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: what happened to my account

Community Manager

Hi @90olds

I'm sorry but we won't know why your EA account is banned. It would be best to get in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can look into it. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (158 Views)

All Replies

Re: what happened to my account

Community Manager

Hi @90olds

I'm sorry but we won't know why your EA account is banned. It would be best to get in touch with the Terms of Service team so they can look into it. Please fill out the webform to send in an appeal to that team if you believe a ban was added by mistake. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)