Re: want a full refund

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

want a full refund

★ Apprentice

hello , after months of contacts with xbox support , ea support on twitter and today with the chat support i want the full refund of my game . 

after doing all the trouble steps and unninstalling and installing again almost 80 gb i am not able to play the game on my xbox for months , i bought the game from g2a they say they cant do a refund because it is a tecnical problem so it is your problem , the support from xbox says to contact you to give solutions and you say ou cant give solutions while that i have a 90 dollar game i cant play and i am sick of it so i want my refund and that is it i am tired 

Message 1 of 9 (732 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @jambasman,

Since you have purchased your game through G2A, and not through an Official Store (Microsoft, Playstation Store, Origin) there most likely will not be a way for you to receive a Refund for Battlefield 1.

EA cannot refund you for something you did not purchase through them.

You would have to go through G2A, which I see you already tried.

Sorry. 

If you would like to try some troubleshooting steps, you can give these a try:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (720 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hey @jambasman,

Since you have purchased your game through G2A, and not through an Official Store (Microsoft, Playstation Store, Origin) there most likely will not be a way for you to receive a Refund for Battlefield 1.

EA cannot refund you for something you did not purchase through them.

You would have to go through G2A, which I see you already tried.

Sorry. 

If you would like to try some troubleshooting steps, you can give these a try:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

★ Apprentice
g2a will never do a refund for a problem in game because that is not their problem , i contacted your support and xbox support multiple times and still i only get one server i cant play with my friends or even play any other mode .
i didnt gave almost 90 dollars for this for sure and because of it i have all the right to be pissed about the situation
Message 3 of 9 (711 Views)

★ Apprentice
"As mentioned I'm afraid I don't have any power to offer you anything to cover this or to provide a refund. The servers are definitely up here in Europe and we aren't sure why you specifically aren't seeing any servers. We tried everything we could to get you to connect to them. You can reach devs or others via the forums which is an option to see if they can help you further. -Neil " . this is all i have been getting where are the devs of the game ?
Message 4 of 9 (696 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi @jambasman!

As @iluminatethesky correctly pointed out, a refund form Ea is out of question since you bought the game from a third party site, so there's nothing to be pissed off here.

I'm sure that if you could explain exactly what is your problem we could help you out.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 5 of 9 (686 Views)

★ Apprentice
i would gladly point you the problem but after months contacting the ea support either on twitter \ by chat and xbox support all i want at this point is teh refund of the game or a equal solution so i would like to talk with the actual team to expose everything and get an actual solution
Message 6 of 9 (684 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I'm afraid that if is a refund that you want, you won't get it here.

I don't think that devs can help you.

Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 7 of 9 (681 Views)

★ Apprentice
still was this place i was told by teh ea support to contact them , just dont know where they are or how to talk with them
Message 8 of 9 (673 Views)

@jambasman wrote:
still was this place i was told by teh ea support to contact them , just dont know where they are or how to talk with them

We've had two knowledgeable members of the community tell you that there is nothing that EA can do for you since you did not purchase the game from them. EA does not have your money therefore they can't return money to you that they do not possess. G2A has your money and since you made the conscious decision to purchase from a non-official third party retailer you are bound by the terms of service\return of that service - in this case G2A's terms of service. You must resolve your issue with G2A, there is no other course of action possible.  Since there is nothing more that can be done on our end I am closing this thread.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 9 of 9 (663 Views)