Re: untrusted

by ilkaynuh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

untrusted

★★★ Newbie

when i launch Apex Legend, few seconds after that an error message untrusted system file sslsp106.dll. anyone can help?

Message 1 of 17 (3,503 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
Hey, everyone  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date as looking in to a few of the error message looks like a windows update is needed. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Apex start up. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 14 of 17 (3,213 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Same problem for me. The file my game is complaining about is some nvldumdx.dll in a folder inside System32\Driverstore
Message 2 of 17 (3,480 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes, ı faced with same error. I could not find the solution.
Message 3 of 17 (3,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

weirdest thing is, i already have played it yesterday after it got released played like few hours.

and now i click on the game to launch and get those errors, havent chance anything between yesterday and today......

See Pics

I hope  there wil be a solution soon.

Message 4 of 17 (3,418 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem but different file. The only way I was able to get past it was to delete the certificates folder in EasyAntiCheat. Only problem with that is that the moment the game gets to the loading it says error cant find certificates folder

Message 5 of 17 (3,353 Views)

★★ Novice
The certificate folder inside EasyAntiCheat is issued to Titanfall 2. I guess it has something to do with the issue. I tried to install the EasyAntiCheat by manually click on the installer but couldn't find Apex Legends in the list. While other games like Fortnite, Paladins are in the list. Please help.
Message 6 of 17 (3,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"he certificate folder inside EasyAntiCheat is issued to Titanfall 2. I guess it has something to do with the issue. I tried to install the EasyAntiCheat by manually click on the installer but couldn't find Apex Legends in the list. While other games like Fortnite, Paladins are in the list. Please help."

Yes you are right. I checked that one and there was not apex legend option. 

If there is a solution please share with us. Thanks.

Message 7 of 17 (3,290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

still theres no confirmation about this error sadly Frown

Message 8 of 17 (3,267 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem, system32 dlls are "untrusted"

Message 9 of 17 (3,221 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i m having ths same problem