untrusted system file aticfx64.dll

by ANONYMOUSMEW

Original Post

Highlighted

untrusted system file aticfx64.dll

★★★ Newbie

So I just decided to download Apex Legends today to see how it was but after I downloaded and pressed play easy anti cheat loaded up then it disappeared and then at the bottom right there was a error message saying untrusted system file aticfx64.dll Please Help!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (4,473 Views)

Re: untrusted system file aticfx64.dll

Hey there

Can you try to delete the "Certificates" map at this file location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex\EasyAntiCheat) <- for me was it there

This should solve the problem.

Let me know if this worked.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 7 (4,453 Views)

★ Novice
I tried this but then it says that some files missing or something like that. I don't remember the error code. It did open the game, but it showed the error in the loading screen.
Message 3 of 7 (4,117 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @zenonray  try doing a repair in Origin for Apex and then start the game up and see if that works. Should download the missing file. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 7 (4,102 Views)

★ Pro
If above advice doesnt work:
1. Update windows fully
2. Run msdos as administrator and enter sfc /scannow
3. DDU your current driver (remove it) with ddu uinstall
4. Install the latest amd driver
Message 5 of 7 (4,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I also have this problem. And when I delete the file it causes that other problem. I have tried repairing it in Origin, but then it just triggers the previous error. Please help me if you have a solution.

Message 6 of 7 (4,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

HI all,

I am having the same error message when I open APEX Legend. I tried all the troubleshooting mentioned  up without success. Now when I try to open APEx it say that it cannot synchronised with my account in the cloud

Any suggestion ?

Many thanks

Message 7 of 7 (3,745 Views)