Re: undefined jerking

by Konform103

Original Post

undefined jerking

★★★★ Pro
Good morning,

changed my setup a little yesterday and was then surprised by very strange jerking in Aimlab and Valorant. The only thing that I had basically changed from before was that I operated my Logitech G Pro Wireless on the back of the PC instead of on the screen (monitor USB hub). Strange what.
At first, however, I thought that my tight RAM timings were suddenly causing problems, the jerking was so strange. Felt like the programs were about to die, but only after a few minutes of use, not immediately.

As soon as I plugged the mouse into the front of the PC or back into the monitor, the jerking was gone. Plugged into the back of the PC again, the error could be reproduced. I can't quite explain why. I suspect it has something to do with the USB voltage, which is known to be a bit more stable in front of the PC. BIOS is of course up-to-date, but does not rule out an error. My PC components and peripherals are all less than a year old and otherwise work perfectly.
Most people know that the Hz of the mouse matters, but the position at which the mouse is operated is new.

In any case, I just wanted to tell you about it here, it may help one or the other. If I hadn't been so attentive, I might never have figured it out.

greetings
Message 1 of 2 (120 Views)

Re: undefined jerking

★ Pro
@Sick1Click it has to do with interference i think logitech goes on 2.4ghz but it's not bluetooth or wifi.. putting it at the back of the pc just makes it more difficult for it to receive signal and maybe get interference with onboard wifi/bluetooth or other stuff..

think there are enough people complaining that the range of logitech wireless is too short (maybe to increase battery life)

anyway if you want to play without worries try a wired mouse.. i recommend steelseries as always fell in love with it couple of years back never changed
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)