Original Post

Re: Mut Connection

★ Novice

I play on PlayStation 4

Message 11 of 14 (307 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @chey_hender 

I think this post here is more related to your situation since you were able to previously connect to MUT. Since you can't login to MUT, is it possible to download to the Madden Companion app and try switching your uniform and coach in it? You have to go to auctions and select the item to promote to starter.

If you're unable to get into the game that way, please contact our Live-Support team or EA Help on Twitter immediately so they can pull up your account and take a look into this. 

Blueberry.png
Message 12 of 14 (300 Views)

★ Novice

It didn’t work. On my app it doesn’t let me promote any card to starter, all the options are dark where I can’t choose it. I even bought more uniforms and coaches and the options are still blocked. It’s been like this for two weeks. I can play h2h exhibition with no problem so its not a connection issue.

Message 13 of 14 (291 Views)

Community Manager

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey, @chey_hender 

I think this post here is more related to your situation since you were able to previously connect to MUT. Since you can't login to MUT, is it possible to download to the Madden Companion app and try switching your uniform and coach in it? You have to go to auctions and select the item to promote to starter.

If you're unable to get into the game that way, please contact our Live-Support team or EA Help on Twitter immediately so they can pull up your account and take a look into this. 

@chey_hender 

Thank you for trying and getting back. Please post your details in the post I linked above in my quote and reach out to our Live-Support team as soon as possible so they can investigate your account as to why it's not allowing you to connect. Our apologies in advance you have to go through this to get into MUT. Please keep us updated on the progress in that other post I linked above. 

Blueberry.png
Message 14 of 14 (278 Views)