unable to connect to ea servers. check your internet connection. (Steam version)

by naM_gawS

Original Post

unable to connect to ea servers. check your internet connection. (Steam version)

★★★ Newbie

Got apex a few hours ago. played 1 game. closed the game, about an hour later I went to play again, and I get this: https://prnt.sc/we0hs3 

When I left click where it says to, it loads for 10 or 15 seconds while saying  retrieving matchmaking list. then unable to connect, please check internet connection. 

clearly my internet is working since I'm making this post. I've tried changing my DNS from 8.8.8.8 to 8.8.4.4, but it didn't work.

Message 1 of 4 (969 Views)

Re: unable to connect to ea servers. check your internet connection. (Steam vers

Community Manager

Hi @naM_gawS

Are you still having this same issue when you're trying to log into Apex Legends? If so, can we try out some other troubleshooting steps to see if we can help with this. A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. 

If you're still having the same issues afterward check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (882 Views)

Re: unable to connect to ea servers. check your internet connection. (Steam vers

★★★ Newbie

Yes, this happens every other game.

I know my connection isn't the best. But What the hecK?!?

BR

KAH

Message 3 of 4 (576 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Knarne82

Were you able to try the steps I suggested above? Are you still getting the same error message after that? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (558 Views)