unable to advance my story quest

by hwuise

Original Post

unable to advance my story quest

★★★ Novice

So I'm a returning player, recently subbed and started leveling my jugg, thought to go all the story quests before seeing the new content reached level 48, was in a class story phase, my dungeon que popped up so i joined, I didnt finish my story quest, but it gave me reward for it and now I got no class story quest in my log at all, cant advance. Wrote a ticket numbered 22909184 more than 3 days ago, still no response. I regret subbing one day before this * happened. support is taking its sweet time with no response at all, feels like am wasting sub days, cant advance my story and I feel as if am being ignored.

looks like I wont be renewing my sub after it runs out.

Message 1 of 4 (501 Views)

Re: unable to advance my story quest

★★★ Novice

Wow, that sucks.  Often times, when you go into a PVP que at the end of a story quest, you have to either a) abandon or reset your quest, or b) you finished that particular quest and need to either a) go to your holo terminal on the ship or talk to someone you started the quest from.  If you can't easily find it, can you take a snap shot of your quests screen and post it so we can see where you are at?

Message 2 of 4 (488 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Usually, the class quest should not auto-complete unless it says something like "Leave the area and enter your ship".

In any case, only Customer Service can help you with the missing class quest and sadly, you have to be patient. 3 days is nothing, the current response time is more like 2-4 weeks. Make sure that you mentioned in your ticket that you are missing your class quest and include things like character name and server name.

I'd recommend playing another character in the meantime, after all there are 8 different class stories to explore! Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (486 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

There is no story quest in my logs at all, it completed and gave me reward without me finishing it upon me joining the dungeon. I dont have access to the next stag, I cant enter the phase of the quest giver and my ship holo terminal does not show any mission apart from ilum which are dailies from what I believe.

I'm at Belsavis, talked to the imperial guy and he sends you to kill a number of troops and their leader, I killed all the troops in the phase and was suppose to talk to their leader and thats where the quest bugged out upon my dungeon entry.

I have attached photos of the location of the phase and my quest log.

to be honest I tried leveling other toons and I really did not enjoy them as much as my jugg, I would make another warrior but I got my sith recluse gear on him so yeah first world problems I guess lol.  

Message 4 of 4 (480 Views)