transfer account help??

by BJRULES69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

transfer account help??

★★★ Newbie

Hello I’m just wondering if it is possible to transfer my main account for Star Wars galaxy of heroes from my mothers iPad to my iPhone 6 as I am high level with lots of heroes. I’ve been told since that because my main account is linked to her Apple ID that it cannot be done but I’m desperate please can someone tell me if there is a way?

Message 1 of 2 (397 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: transfer account help??

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @BJRULES69, it sounds like you registered your SWGOH account (game progress, stats, content, etc) to your mothers Game Center account when you started out? If this is the case, it is not possible to transfer a SWGOH account between Game Center or Google Play accounts. You can only link a game account to one Google Play or Game Center login. I'm sorry, I know that's not the news you were hoping for. :/

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (291 Views)

All Replies

Re: transfer account help??

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @BJRULES69, it sounds like you registered your SWGOH account (game progress, stats, content, etc) to your mothers Game Center account when you started out? If this is the case, it is not possible to transfer a SWGOH account between Game Center or Google Play accounts. You can only link a game account to one Google Play or Game Center login. I'm sorry, I know that's not the news you were hoping for. :/

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)