training for AI fleet battle ISD wont die.

by Baronfel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

training for AI fleet battle ISD wont die.

★★★ Novice

training battle as Reb, morale full all systems listed as damaged but ISD stuck on 1hp and just wont die am i missing something??

Message 1 of 7 (412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't kill off a flagship. WTF!

★ Guide
@Palendrone There is something in the tutorial about acknowledging the PING when the your squad leader tells you to start attacking the power system. I never had it mapped and never ack'd the PING so i think that might have broke it. I will try tonight and let you know if i can pass this stupid tutorial.

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (248 Views)

All Replies

Re: training for AI fleet battle ISD wont die.

★★★ Newbie

Yep same problem for me. I hope I am missing something, so that the game doesn't have any problems

Message 2 of 7 (378 Views)

Can't kill off a flagship. WTF!

★★ Novice

Is anyone else unable to kill off a flagship? I get the health all the way down to 1%, all subsystems are destroyed, and it's telling me to target "power management" which is a target inside the star destroyer, but I have no way to hit it. 

So I'm guessing this game mode is broken, since I've done this twice, and gotten the same exact result both times. Once in regular mode, and once in a training or how to mode. 

Message 3 of 7 (389 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 4 of 7 (371 Views)

Re: training for AI fleet battle ISD wont die.

★★★ Newbie

Had this bug twice, on the third time I was careful just to use lasers on the ISD (and just attacking the components in the order listed).

Message 5 of 7 (307 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@TheRealCavethug Yes, tried three times and spent about 2 hours each time to see if I was missing something! Only thing I’ve missed is the plot... clearly a bug as all the ship is black and I’ve blown up the blue areas that appear to create nothing left to shoot. If it’s not a bug then the tutorial sucks as it ain’t telling you how to finish it off properly!
Message 6 of 7 (274 Views)

★ Guide
@Palendrone There is something in the tutorial about acknowledging the PING when the your squad leader tells you to start attacking the power system. I never had it mapped and never ack'd the PING so i think that might have broke it. I will try tonight and let you know if i can pass this stupid tutorial.
Message 7 of 7 (249 Views)