too many computers accessed to FIFA23 using this version of this account"

by goddych0428

Original Post

Re: too many computers accessed to FIFA23 using this version of this account&amp

★★★ Newbie

I pay for nothing 

really this couple of days make me hate Fifa and EA 

Message 11 of 62 (1,144 Views)

fifa 23 errors

★★★ Novice

i try to connect on fifa 23 but when i start the game its show up on my screen "too many computers have accessed this account's version of ultimate edition +fifa 23"

Message 12 of 62 (1,103 Views)

Re: too many computers accessed to FIFA23 using this version of this account&amp

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having the same problem.. I do not know what to do

Message 13 of 62 (1,113 Views)

★ Novice

Please help me with this error. 80usd for nothing i don´t play the game after 24hs

Message 14 of 62 (1,103 Views)

★★★ Newbie

pl, Fix error " too many computers accessed to FIFA23 using this version of this account"

Message 15 of 62 (1,083 Views)

★★ Novice

thats not good enough when you bought early access - how to resolve it other than wait ?

Message 16 of 62 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you so much for your utterly useless response, people have paid 80 * dollars for early access for 3 days to be told to wait 24 * hours of them for a bug that says we have had multiple computers access our origin. are refunds going to be given out for the people who have been * locked from their games and once again thank you so much for that piece of information

Message 17 of 62 (1,055 Views)

Too many computers have accessed this version of Fifa 23

★★★★★ Newbie

Keep getting this too many computers have accessed this version of fifa23 going on for 24+ hours now..... Paid 95$ to play this game early and I cant even do that. this is ridiculous

Message 18 of 62 (1,060 Views)

Re: too many computers accessed to FIFA23 using this version of this account&

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry i have this issues too can u just help me?
Message 19 of 62 (988 Views)

★★★ Novice

I waited for those 24hrs, nothing happened actually. 
Can you please be more responsible of what we pay for?!FIFA.png

Message 20 of 62 (936 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help