Re: toddlers babies and adults stopped aging.

by Ilois4

Original Post

toddlers babies and adults stopped aging.

★★★ Newbie

over a month ago I returned to Sims Mobile after not playing for around a year. For about a week everything was working fine. Then everyone stopped aging. And it's been about a month of no age up progress. What do I do? I haven't even seen my toddlers become children or adults become seniors. everyone is stuck at their current age, even though it's all unlocked by the right levels. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,349 Views)

Hero
@daysong4 Hi, did any progress happened since you posted this? Any cake icons above the sims?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (1,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, no cake icons or any aging. and all my adults toddlers and babies are now not aging. before, a few babies aged to toddlers and then stayed that way, but now a couple babies are stuck too. my town currently has 16 sims, 8 are adults, no one has aged in months. 

Message 3 of 6 (916 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@daysong4 Weird.. 🤔 Can you find the cake icon on kids or active adults when you click that sim? It should be below their name (when the sim isn’t in an event).

Attach any screenshots that could help to shed money light to this issue.

Message 4 of 6 (901 Views)

★★★ Newbie

there is nothing below the name of the toddlers when I click on them, except for makeover. and for babies there isn't anything under their names, just the name. on the right, for both, are options for interactions, between them and adult Sims, but nothing to do with cakes or aging. 

Message 5 of 6 (739 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@daysong4 That’s strange. 🤔

Message 6 of 6 (593 Views)