Re: this ea account is restricted from accessing online features PC

by pd35-NL

Original Post

this ea account is restricted from accessing online features PC

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Command & Conquer™ Remastered Collection this ea account is restricted from accessing online features

Can some help me out to get this game online  have removed cache reinstalled send mail to support only ea.com give no * 

so one a cleu

Message 1 of 7 (2,348 Views)

Hero
@pd35-NL See https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Cannot-play-online-Says-online-access-restricted-Account-...

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 7 (2,314 Views)

★★ Novice
@Nyerguds is for pc and not for play station
Message 3 of 7 (2,300 Views)

Hero

@pd35-NL 

Could you please actually read the topic? The linked accounts mentioned in there were unrelated.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 4 of 7 (2,288 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Have e-mailed  24/7 with support, just don't stand for what year. xp is out of date m8: p
support from ea is crap
Message 5 of 7 (2,273 Views)

★★★ Novice
@pd35-NL Did this issue ever get fixed?
Message 6 of 7 (1,887 Views)

★★ Novice
@Nitrousbongrip yes whit steam game
Message 7 of 7 (1,881 Views)