Re: there was an error communicating with the fifa ultimate team servers

by CharLouieGre

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

hi

im having this very same issue as im trying to buy players that have a very low number of cards been generated around the market due to the squadbuilder challenges that at currently up this is rather annoying as i have put everything into trying to get him and on the last squid building challenge i get the ban i think ea need to look into taking this off as it affects us normal players that dont get much time on the game as well as the people sat spamming to get good deals to sell for more its just part of the game should have left it alone

Message 11 of 46 (7,021 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ea must make this sort of thing clearer

Message 12 of 46 (6,656 Views)

★★ Novice

Make what clearer are there rules on how you are supposed to bid on any players you want?  Is there a legal agreement to stop you spamming the transfer market?  If I buy a game I can play it how I wish as I have already input the codes on screen 3 times so why does it continually ask me to keep reinputting this, surely once is enough as I’m confirming I’m there the first time.  People play this game for enjoyment and also to make some coins to buy the best players they can so are EA now trying to stop this for the players who don’t spend thousands of pounds in the store buying fifa points?  Sorry but no thanks I will hit the transfer market and play as I please.  Get the finger out EA!!

Message 13 of 46 (6,549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hi. i have this bug in my FUT account.

please guide me to resolve this bug. since i have this account( about 2 week i cant connect to transfer market.

pleaseee help me

Message 14 of 46 (6,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been like 4 days can’t play on ultimate team it’s says !it was an error communicating with the fifa ultimate team service please try again! It’s  annoying 

Message 15 of 46 (6,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here
Message 16 of 46 (6,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine still wont let me play a match online or edit my squad, been like it for 4 days

Message 17 of 46 (5,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has occurred to me over the last 36 hours I’d say as a tots player was sold I packed the same one and ever since then I’ve had this reaccuring issue 

Message 18 of 46 (5,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been trying to get into ultimate team and whenever I try to play a game it just comes up with ‘there was an error communicating with the FUT ultimate team servers. Please try again.’ I’ve had a go again since last Thursday and nothing has happend all that happens is that message appears as I try to enter a game and If I change my subs they just go back to before the message and kicks me out of ultimate team. 

Anyone know now why this is happening ????

Message 19 of 46 (5,729 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Guy Hey i have the same problem in FiFA20,once i put some players from My club to the active squad,can you advise for this? IT happen with diff players,not the same
Message 20 of 46 (5,363 Views)