Re: there was a problem processing game logic UI error

by EA_Kent

Original Post

there was a problem processing game logic UI error

★★★★ Novice

having this issue often when i start a new game its like 2 out of 3 times when this occurs i lose access over inventory and death boxes cant loot anything etc. need help

Message 1 of 6 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Novice

same error, but for me, it's always the 2nd game, I alt f4, relaunch the game and it loads me into the match (with a random legend and already on the ground (lucky to be alive))

can't see doors, even though they are there and i can interact with them, cant see bins, even though they are there and i can interact with them, can't see my weapon or other players

Message 2 of 6 (1,219 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there. 

If you haven't already can you try repairing Apex Legends in the Origin client to see if that helps at all? 

If you right-click the game in the Origin library you should see a Repair option when the menu comes up. Let me know how it goes when you have the chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 6 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have this same error, and repairing the game doesn't really do anything for me. I can play one or two matches, before it inevitably gives me this same error screen. Sometimes, it doesn't even let me get into a match after starting the game back up, just gives me the error and forces me to manually close the game out.

To be precise, I've tried repairing the game at least 15 or so times between Tuesday and today, Thursday, so it's clearly NOT being repaired, whatever the problem is.

Message 4 of 6 (1,135 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar issue (on PC) and it seems to be only happening in ranked. When I connect to a match I get an error. Then I have to ALT+F4, start the game again and reconnect. Almost every time I reconnect I can't see the loot in enemy loot crates and I can't see the ring on the map. Sometimes I can't even open up my inventory. See attached screenshots.

I've tried repairing the game and it doesn't help. 

Message 5 of 6 (957 Views)

Community Manager

Hey guys. 

It looks like the team is aware of the Game Logic errors that a lot of people are reporting. They're currently investigating.

Thanks for the reports on this, and for bearing with us while it's under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (930 Views)