Re: the client s game account has been banned apex

by FattyDhao

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko How long does the TOS team typically take to respond? There is no other manner of contact, and if the decision is "confirmed as true" by the team without any evidence or reasonable explanation, there is ultimately nothing you can do? No further management to take this up with? It does not seem right that hundreds if not thousands of people have unreasonable and neglectfully explained bans and are not even correctly heard out, especially when money is involved.
Message 31 of 69 (1,568 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, if you have a ban or sanction on your account then you will need to appeal this with our TOS team.

If you have done so and they have denied your appeal then I am sorry to say that there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to assist with or change this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 32 of 69 (1,563 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well, I contacted support and came to find out that someone from Beijing was logging into my account and their actions got me banned.  I put in for a ban appeal 10 days ago and haven't heard back though, starting to lose hope Frown frustrating because I have spent so much money on this game over the passed couple of years and now I can't enjoy it.

Message 33 of 69 (1,522 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me, did they unban you?

Message 34 of 69 (1,461 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, for issues such as this you will need to speak with our TOS team using the steps I posted above. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 35 of 69 (1,443 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA_Darko - I have written several emails regarding a similar problem I have had. I have received absolutely no response from your TOS team whatsoever. I request you to please escalate these cases. I am unable to play a game that I love thanks to this. 

Message 36 of 69 (1,434 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko There are no responses from your TOS team my dude. For two weeks I have received absolutely no reply from them. What in gods name is happening at EA?
Message 37 of 69 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Novice
Why do your TOS team no reply? I have had a case pending for two weeks. This game doesnt let me create a new ID also, its keeping me logged in. You dont let me delete the account also, EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T USED A SINGLE HACK.
WHAT IN GODS NAME IS HAPPENING!
Message 38 of 69 (1,433 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @FattyDhao please do not post multiple times in a row as this is considered spam.

If you have raised a case with our TOS team then you will need to give them time to investigate and respond.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 39 of 69 (1,431 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi Drako,

So here's the thing. I have meticulously followed procedure to the letter 

1) A case has been raised and here is the case file number. 68721258

This is dated Nov 18th. It is Nov 24th, I have received no update.

You have re-directed me to:

1a)Raising a case after having logging into my previously compromised account. In itself that is madness, however I have complied. Raising two separate tickets access via the EA--> My Cases account.

This is not even the most troubling issue 

I have seen numerous concerns raised across the internet of you not returning accounts of people who have suffered the exact same problem I am currently experiencing. My account has been hacked, I am already having to consider several other more pressing problems (like the compromising of my personal information & data) & yet you are letting me run in circles inside this labyrinth of a system that is designed to confuse me & worry me.

More worrying

I have played this game since its first month (probably), you will not find a more willing participant than me. I love this game. So I proceeded to delete my previous account, just so I could play a few hours of apex to help get through a long day (giving up maybe 500 odd hours of game time & all my progress). Imagine my horror when I am not allowed to even do that. I have to raise another ticket, which I have now done.

I apologise if I have spammed this thread, but I am deeply anxious as a paying customer of this game. 

Message 40 of 69 (1,414 Views)