Re: the client s game account has been banned apex

by IliaPayne47

Original Post

★★ Novice

My account has been hacked by hacker and got banned.

He hacked my account and use cheating program  and I got banned, I swear I never ever used any cheating.
I've already sent email to TOS.
what am I supposed to do next?

Message 51 of 69 (1,233 Views)

★★ Novice

its been almost a month EA haven't reply me yet.

Message 52 of 69 (1,214 Views)

★★ Novice

did they unbanned u yet ?

Message 53 of 69 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Somehow EA just ban us instead of do something about the brute force login by the hackers. Many innocent people have been hacked and banned because of this. Dude, EA? Now I understand the MEME
Funny thing was I was about to purchase battlepass for my account which got wrongfully banned. Even if my alternate account almost reach lv100 battlepass, I AIN'T SPENDING A CENT ON THIS GAME given how EA is treating us 

Message 54 of 69 (1,203 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@FattyDhao I can feel you since 1st January, and now did they real investigate your case after two months?
Message 55 of 69 (1,178 Views)

★★ Novice

1 month for me already.

I contacted support the day before my account was banned informing them somebody logged into my account.

And what do they do ? Deactivate my Login Protection next day so hacker logs in again, spends all my coins and gets my account banned as a result.

Great support there, guys ! Real professional.

I contacted them and the ToS team. Nothing except premade responses and I dont even know if any investigation is going or they just dont give a damn.

Needless to say, I'm not letting this one go,

I work at a respectable law firm and will be taking a legal action if this does not get resolved in a timely manner, because as is - this is just straight up scam on EA's part.      

Message 56 of 69 (1,160 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello mate, was your issue addressed? And if so, how long did it take?

I've sent an email to EA about a week ago (Maybe more), but nothing.

I think my account has been hacked. There was a notification once or twice "Account can only be used from one device "(Not this exact words. It was on origin).

I thought there were some technical issues with Origin and didn't change my password.

I think I made that account in week 1 when Apex released  -_- 

If I wanted to cheat I could easily create new account and cheat there.

ACC: temo18plays

Message 57 of 69 (1,155 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@IliaPayne47 same already 6 pages for this topic..it will stack and bring more cases, i guess it's to hard for them to investigate so many cases if they dont find the source of the security
Message 58 of 69 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue myself.  Played since the first month it released on Playstation.  Just recently started playing on PC and even bought the Lifeline pack a few days ago.  

Was actually playing with my brother through cross-play last night just fine.  Logged in today to find this error.  No emails telling me why, no warnings whatsoever.  Just banned right after spending $20 Disappointed

Worst part is I'm not even that good lmao.  My little bro who's 9 years younger than me legit kicks more * than I do xD

So now I'm just waiting for a reply.. feeling like I got banned because I suck and they saw an opportunity to take my money.  

Hope they prove me wrong though. 

Message 59 of 69 (1,137 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

whats is funny today for me i tried to call but it was the same service as live chat/email, you just have to wait and do not try to create many case it will delay the response time , it was their response. So they relaunch my case and dont know how long i have to wait, i waited already 1 month some of them waited 3 month, do i have to add more 3 months for relaunching my case? because they don't know why they didn't treat correctly my case.

it's just to weird how they resolved and investigate ? do they need a lot of elements/informations to unban?! isn't checking adress ip enough to proove it?

i post here to show how many people got the same issue and do not forget us 

Message 60 of 69 (1,111 Views)