Betreff: taxi is not working - trapped at the coruscant jedi temple for 3hours-

by pedrorodri881

Original Post

Accepted Solution

taxi is not working - trapped at the coruscant jedi temple for 3hours- HELP!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

i went down to the temple ruins as asked in the mission 'Race To Ruins'. After finishing what I had to do, i was asked to go back to the senate plaza, but the taxi isn't working! Anywhere I try to go, the message 'Not in Range' appears in red letters on my screen. I've been trying everything, I went to my stronghold and returned, to see if it was just a temporaly malfunction, but it didn't work. I tried going back inside the temple for a while and then returning and it still not working. Don't know anytthing else to try and I can't find answers to my problem on the internet, I'm just running out of hopes here, someone please help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,945 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @pedrorodri881

Are you standing close enough to the taxi droid? This usually causes this error.

You can also use quick travel to leave the jedi temple. You can find it, if you press P.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,012 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @pedrorodri881

Are you standing close enough to the taxi droid? This usually causes this error.

You can also use quick travel to leave the jedi temple. You can find it, if you press P.

Message 2 of 3 (2,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i was glued to the driod, but used quick travel, didn't know how to access it. Thanks man

Message 3 of 3 (1,932 Views)