talk with the team

by jambasman

Original Post

talk with the team

★ Apprentice

i dont know if you guys realize but an in game problem needs to be solved by the team dice\ea since the game "works" i cant go to ny retailler and ask anything plus i buy my things from whatever the hell i want that you have nothing to do with it , what happens is that either buying from you , xbox store or anywhere else an in game problem needs to be dealt by the team and that is what i asked . 

Message 1 of 20 (845 Views)

Re: talk with the team

Champion (Retired)

I guess you are revering to the full refund topic and your waiting time with EA support to pickup your issue? In that case i would suggest to wait at least a week and don't touch anything in the meantime. I'm sure they will help you sooner or later and making other topics about support boundaries is not necessary. Good luck!

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 20 (835 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i really would apreciate a contact with anyone from the team because i want this solved , i didnt pay 90 bucks for this and honestly i never saw a support paid with so little knowing about xbox , almost every thing they say is  complete joke from saying that i cant play because my account is silver to the fact that i need to use the same profile as the live gold. 

really guys ? if the support doesnt even know live gold can be shared and you dont need to play with the same account we are bad , plus here you have the explanation from g2a 

***Screenshot removed to protect email address***

Message 3 of 20 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey, @jambasman, sorry to hear about the issues you have experience with Battlefield.

If this was for the Battlefield V beta then yes you needed Xbox Love gold on the account that was going to play. For what G2A support said there nothing we can help there as they are not under our trusted retailers list. If you want a refund its them you need to talk to and not us.

I do recommend that you read up on our trusted retailer's information and what can happen if you chose an unauthorized seller to buy EA games.
Link here:https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/where-to-buy-ea-games-v2/#trusted

/Atic 

Message 4 of 20 (780 Views)

★ Apprentice

i am sorry but you guys cant act like if this is nothing , i gave 90 dollars and as they said the game works the same way as if it was bought from you the point isnt that but the fact that i paid 90 dollar for your game and after doing all the test with your support and xbox team  cant play it . 

i played your battlefield v beta exactly the same way without problems so no , you never need the live gold in your account unless for the free games or promotions  so again i want to talk with the team and i am waiting for their answer because i will not send 90 trough the window

Message 5 of 20 (769 Views)

★ Apprentice

i am still wait for the team to contact me and i am getting sick and tired either of going in your support chat ask to talk with a manager and have it refused . 

this is a problem with your game i want this solved or i will have to make a public complaint against you , i think this is enough 

Message 6 of 20 (721 Views)

@jambasman wrote:

i am sorry but you guys cant act like if this is nothing , i gave 90 dollars and as they said the game works the same way as if it was bought from you the point isnt that but the fact that i paid 90 dollar for your game and after doing all the test with your support and xbox team  cant play it . 

i played your battlefield v beta exactly the same way without problems so no , you never need the live gold in your account unless for the free games or promotions  so again i want to talk with the team and i am waiting for their answer because i will not send 90 trough the window

The answer has not changed from the last time that you posted this issue here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/want-a-full-refund/m-p/7035088#M33769

The bottom line is that you purposely chose to purchase a game key from an untrusted third party retailer G2A so all customer service issues regarding your purchase must go through G2A since EA does not possess your money so they can't give you a refund nor can they give you any form of compensation - only G2A can refund your money or provide other compensation since you are their customer.

If you have a technical issue preventing you from playing your game please post the details, your platform, and if on PC your specs and OS and we'll do our best to assist you. If your issue is that you don't have Xbox Live Gold then you'll have to purchase Xbox Live Gold in order to participate in the multiplayer portion of your game.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 7 of 20 (712 Views)

★ Apprentice

as i told you in teh first post this haves nothing to do with g2a , the game is perfectly fine if i want to play teh campain i can do it without any trouble so yes the problem is with in game things which means it is EA who needs to solve this and if i asked answers from the team is because all the other things were done already either in the EA support and xbox support 

Message 8 of 20 (701 Views)

@jambasman wrote:

as i told you in teh first post this haves nothing to do with g2a , the game is perfectly fine if i want to play teh campain i can do it without any trouble so yes the problem is with in game things which means it is EA who needs to solve this and if i asked answers from the team is because all the other things were done already either in the EA support and xbox support 

Please describe exactly what is happening with your issue since "in game things" is a bit vague. After re-reading both threads it sounds like you are unable to connect to multiplayer servers.  Is this your issue? You are playing on Xbox One correct? Do you have an active Xbox Live Gold subscription? Have you opened all of he multiplayer ports in your router as per this article from Microsoft https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live Are you able to play online with other games or is BF1 the only game that you experience this issue with?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 9 of 20 (682 Views)

★ Apprentice

after being 3 hours with the tecnical support from xbox and all the tests being made their answer was that i need to contact you to solve this or get a new game so i hope this time i have answers because i am tired of this and you need to respect your users , i dont accept that i go to  a chat ask a manager and it is refused . 

all the troubleshooting was already made including using your test tool so i think this is enough , its time that someone from the team comes here and solves this * because it has been almost 9 months without being able to play online with my friends while i can play any other game without any trouble including last week your beta 

Message 10 of 20 (671 Views)