swtor mobile security key lost...

by Tiger9509

Original Post

Accepted Solution

swtor mobile security key lost...

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi all i have that problem,a few months ago my phone old was broken so i bought a new phone,but i forgot about security key ... so a important question! How Delite securety key on my account ? Becouse i can't login to my account =(((

Message 1 of 2 (347 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: swtor mobile security key lost...

Hero

@Tiger9509 

You will need to first remove the old security key from your account.  See this link here with steps and screenshots of how to remove the old security key.  Scroll down the page in that link to the section about if you lost your security key.

If you are unable to remove your security key or need assistance, you would need to call Customer Service.  Their contact info and hours of operation are found here.  You can also call the numbers using Skype, What's app or another VoIP program for free or at a discounted rate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (337 Views)

All Replies

Re: swtor mobile security key lost...

Hero

@Tiger9509 

You will need to first remove the old security key from your account.  See this link here with steps and screenshots of how to remove the old security key.  Scroll down the page in that link to the section about if you lost your security key.

If you are unable to remove your security key or need assistance, you would need to call Customer Service.  Their contact info and hours of operation are found here.  You can also call the numbers using Skype, What's app or another VoIP program for free or at a discounted rate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (338 Views)