swtor email validation error

by RildudeA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

swtor email validation error

★★★ Novice

I've just reached level 20 in swtor and I've been asked to validate my email. I've created 2 new email account (gmail and yahoo) tried it on another browser but it keeps saying my email can't be validated and to check my url.

Message 1 of 30 (18,383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: swtor email validation error

★★★ Novice

I found away to fix it so it's all good now, I put my original email and phone number in the basic information for my account and it worked. Thanks anyway.

View in thread

Message 3 of 30 (23,156 Views)

All Replies

EA SWTOR Team

Heya @RildudeA;

this sounds a bit weird. Would you mind giving our CS a call so they can help you out and get you back into the game?

You can find the numbers over here

~Kat

Message 2 of 30 (18,344 Views)

★★★ Novice

I found away to fix it so it's all good now, I put my original email and phone number in the basic information for my account and it worked. Thanks anyway.

Message 3 of 30 (23,157 Views)

Re: swtor email validation error

★★ Novice

can someone help me to fix this validate system!? im pretty mad about this.. and they not have a better system to do it!

Nothing happend at all and i have try anything!!! Frown

Message 4 of 30 (17,648 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@MaAzZe

Are you not getting the validation emails, or is the link/url in the email not working? If the emails haven't been arriving, have you tried any other email addresses yet? Even ones you've never used with SWTOR before?

Message 5 of 30 (17,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I keep putting in my email address for validation so I can purchase a subscription but I have received no email. It should work as it's exactly the same email I use for my EA account. Their loss if I can't subscribe but it seems crazy to me.

Message 6 of 30 (17,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same issue, I am getting the email, but the it says there are problems with my URL
So I cant purchase -_-
Message 7 of 30 (17,552 Views)

★★ Novice

i will like to help to get back in the game.. i play allso SWTOR. but still can go in the game at all.. and i have trying all Frown

Message 8 of 30 (17,533 Views)

@MaAzZe

if you have tried a different email address to validate with and it fails you are best calling CS (Link to Numbers) to get this sorted.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 9 of 30 (17,530 Views)

★★ Novice

but i dont understand.. why not make a better validate system?? in Steam they have all in control.. and it takes no time to get it done.. and it is much Easyer??

Message 10 of 30 (17,519 Views)